Click To View Golf Course Page

Discussions in --- Use This to POST ---
Moderated By CPennbo, JohnnyGK, Nickesquire, ringworld, weber2323

Forums
Greenskeeper.org
--- Use This to POST ---
Shot tracer / tracker technology for the avearg...
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Shot tracer / tracker technology for the avearge player

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 1 of 1 Replies

PAGES: 1
grantar2
Shot tracer / tracker technology for the avearge player
GK Event: Played in a GK Event

Favorite Golfer:
    Danny Lee
Favorite Golf Course:
    Medowlark

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday September 30, 2017 6:17 PM
I may have missed it, there have been recent threads on personal swing monitors, swing analyzers, but nothing on shot tracers. There are some well established apps for iPhone, and a couple being developed for Android. Given that I have a cheap Samsung I purchased at a discount a beta android version.

Using the phones video capability the application captures the ball flight and interprets the results much like a trackman uses radar. The program then adds the trace in the color you want to show the balls flight. This can be overlaid using GPS coordinates from the phone on a Google Map of the course if you should desire to use the unit on course.

The system has multiple modes -

SHOT TRACER

+ Track and trace ball flight.
+ Measure distance using GPS and add club information.
+ Fully customize color and width of your Shot Tracer line.
+ Automatic smart video trimming.
+ Add Hollywood quality special effects to your Shot Tracer:
+ Water splash, impact smoke, explosion and alien invasion effects
there is Swing Tracer which lets you see your golf swing in amazing strobe motion. The design intent is to allow you to dissect your swing into pieces and analysis every single aspect of the golf swing like never before!

BALL TRACER

+Shot Tracer tracks and traces ball flight during long shots. Ball Tracer, on the other hand, makes your ball flight clearly visible on short shots. It does so by generating a strobe motion video sequence of the actual ball flight!

PUTT TRACER

+This is the Shot Tracer for putting! This app feature generates a strobe motion effect of the actual ball roll.

I have seen several people successfully use the iPhone version, I look forward to playing with the Android Beta on the range, chipping area, and putting green. Big thing now is waiting for the little tripod adapter so I can set the phone up where it can capture the action. At under $5 it's worth the try.
 Message #85776

Listing 1 to 1 of 1 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]