PAGES: 1
grantar2

Favorite Golfer:
    Danny Lee
Favorite Golf Course:
    Medowlark

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday February 27, 2018 11:54 PM
OK like a lot of people I smile and comment about golfing in warm weather to my friends both personal and you-tube on the east coast and the U.K. Then weather like this week. I am all for the rain, we need it, and it does a better job of watering the course than the greens keepers, but hey I don't need frost well I am trying to beat balls at the range, work the chipping area or play. There is snow today on Saddle-back mountain. So thankful I have my PGA Supershops membership so I can hit balls indoors on the instrumented range.

38 degrees in the morning at 8am doesn't work for me. Donated all my cold weather gear when I retired and gave up my east coast office.

Hoping this confession earns me 50 degree weather in the morning.
 Message #87271
Deepsea14
RE: Karma

Favorite Golfer:
    Danny Noonan
Favorite Golf Course:
    Bushwood

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday February 28, 2018 11:59 AM
The east coast is a good place to be from. Warmer in Boston today than here in Sacramento. Only time this winter.

NorCal Forecast is for 2" of rain and 4' of white stuff in Sierras with low elevation snow of depth Thursday - Sunday.

38 Degrees = play in shorts for a hearty New Englander. Kept my mitts, wool hat and long johns for a few days here Dec-Feb. Ice in the watering can this week. Played here Sunday Pm in shorts. Monday cold rain just like a Massachusetts in summer!

NCGA magazine had point counter point article for better golf NorCal or SoCal. SoCal has Torrey Pines we got Pebble any ?'s.

Warning storm coming your way too. Your confession may not stop it. Spring is 3 weeks away. In Massachusetts that means muddy golf in about six.
 Message #87275 - This was a reply to message #87271

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]