Click To View Golf Course Page

Discussions in General Golf Discussions
Moderated By CPennbo, JohnnyGK, kviser, Paisano, ringworld, thingstodo

Forums
Golfing
General Golf Discussions
For You stat guys--Top 2 courses played/reviewe...
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: For You stat guys--Top 2 courses played/reviewed all time

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 5 of 5 Replies

PAGES: 1
GDR23
For You stat guys--Top 2 courses played/reviewed all time
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup

Favorite Golfer:
    Woods Couples
Favorite Golf Course:
    Rustic Purisma Sandpiper

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday August 4, 2017 5:37 PM
Thought this would be a interesting read after others post their info. Was having lunch with a longtime friend and avid GK member today. We were discussing golf(what else).

Would like to know what are your 2 Top courses by the numbers that you have reviewed/played on GK. I know that the top reviewers(possibly) will have higher numbers than someone that just joined the GK site. So if you are new to the site but have been playing golf for a while and have tracked the number of rounds you have played on any golf course please feel free to share your top 2 courses played as well and how many rounds you have logged in! It took me about 10 total minutes to scroll through and gather.

I will start: Have played many more rounds on these courses but Since March of 2006 when I joined GK I have reviewed the following top 2 courses below:

1. Rustic Canyon--total GK reviews by me: 129

2. Olivas Links--total GK reviews by me: 115

Interested to see everyone else's Top 2 played and or reviewed--GK reviewer or not.

G
 Message #85179
Nickesquire
RE: For You stat guys--Top 2 courses played/reviewed all time
GK Event: Played in a GK Event

Favorite Golfer:
    Jack, Freddie, Tiger
Favorite Golf Course:
    Olivas Nicklaus T Maderas

Saturday August 5, 2017 6:46 AM
Haven't played any individual course nearly as much as Gary... but my top 2 are Olivas and then Rustic, both slightly less than 100 each... with a high % of those rounds played WITH Gary back in the day! I have a bunch of courses I have played/reviewed at least 20 times in the last decade... in alphabetical order Buenaventura, Camarillo Springs, Los Robles and Simi Hills.

Used to often play the Camarillo Springs and Los Robles back 9's on dawn patrol specials before driving into L.A. for work. Made the downtown commute a little lighter and certainty more peaceful/bearable!
The goal is long and straight! But on the many times I cannot seem to hit them straight, I at least want to hit them long!
 Message #85183 - This was a reply to message #85179
Rat-Patrol

Favorite Golfer:
    My Grandpa was
Favorite Golf Course:
    Balboa Park GC

Saturday August 5, 2017 10:02 AM
Balboa Park GC . . . a bunch of times.

In second Torrey Pines North and South . . . a bunch of times.

Not sure where I would go to count the numbers af each. That and when I play twice in a row I only submit one review . . . But then again, city munis don't pay the bills around here.
 Message #85184 - This was a reply to message #85183
Rat-Patrol

Favorite Golfer:
    My Grandpa was
Favorite Golf Course:
    Balboa Park GC

Saturday August 5, 2017 10:22 AM
Alright, the numbers are in. In my short tenure here I have posted 194 reviews: 61 from Balboa Park, 14 from Torrey North and 13 from Torrey South.

. . . and again those are number of reviews, times played in that period is a bit higher.
 Message #85185 - This was a reply to message #85184
weber

Favorite Golfer:
    Phil/Jordan
Favorite Golf Course:
    George Dunne (ILL)

Saturday August 5, 2017 10:55 AM
I play the majority of my golf at Coto de Caza, (about 250 rounds per year) but I also try to play about 100+ rounds away every year, many while on vacation out of state, many of which there are no provision to review on GK.

I have played Coto de Caza North Course 3,227 times and Coto de Caza South Course 2,728 times. It was not until Keith (Sixpez) played Coto a couple years ago was it added to the list, so was never able to review. Even so I try to limit my reviews at Coto to once a month. Playing "away" I try to move around and not play the same course more than a few times a year.

[[Edited by weber on Saturday August 5, 2017 11:13 AM]]
 Message #85186 - This was a reply to message #85185

Listing 1 to 5 of 5 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]