YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Recap: GK Plays Desert Willow GR Golf Club 2021

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK
Recap: GK Plays Desert Willow GR Golf Club 2021

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday April 27, 2021 11:29 AM
Great day Saturday at GK Plays Desert Willow Golf Resort on the FireCliff Course. Beautiful weather with the golf course in super shape. Sorry for the mix up after play. I thought things would be set up for us above the 9th green patio terrace. Otherwise I would have been there to greet the finishing groups.

Big thanks as always to AndrewZ28 for setting us up on awesome Linksoul golf apparel to give out and to Golf Moose for the $25 gift certificates.

Biggest thanks to everyone that participated and loved seeing so many new faces to our GK Plays outings. I’m in the process of lining up more GK Plays plus I’ve teamed up with Golf Moose to start organizing private golf course outings here in Southern California.

Really appreciate the reviews that have been posted for our Desert Willow Golf Resort outing and any social media posts those have made about it on Facebook and Instagram. The reviews and posts help us attract more great courses to host our outings and get better rates.

Results:
(note we did not have measuring tapes but all the shots were pretty close also LD for hole 13 was not in the fairway to qualify)

Hole 3: CTP: Mike Ross
Hole 7: LD: Circaflex
Hole 8: CTP: SeveB
Hole 14: CTP: gary00
Hole 17: CTP: Solinari619

Photos:

[[Edited by JohnnyGK on Tuesday April 27, 2021 11:33 AM]]
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #98722
roarksown1
RE: Recap: GK Plays Desert Willow GR Golf Club 2021
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Ty Webb
Favorite Golf Course:
    Bighorn Golf Club

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday April 28, 2021 10:01 AM
Looks like it was a great time! Sorry I had to miss it ...
 Message #98725 - This was a reply to message #98722

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]