Discussions in What d'you shoot (GK Cyber Clubhouse)
Moderated By CPennbo, JohnnyGK, kviser, Paisano, thingstodo

Forums
Greenskeeper.org
What d'you shoot (GK Cyber Clubhouse)
What d'you shoot May-2021 (GK Cyber Clubhouse)
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: What d'you shoot May-2021 (GK Cyber Clubhouse)

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 3 of 3 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK
What d'you shoot May-2021 (GK Cyber Clubhouse)

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday May 1, 2021 8:46 AM
Love May!

Long days and some of the best playing conditions of the year.

Looking forward to hearing everyone's stories.
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #98748
RDDenn
RE: What d'you shoot May-2021 (GK Cyber Clubhouse)

GK Event: Played in a GK Event

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Barona Creek

Tuesday May 4, 2021 5:04 PM
I'll lead off because you will not hear from me for a while. I have hip replacement surgery scheduled next week and I had to get out one more time before the long lay-off. The hip has been getting progressively worse. I have been swinging okay but my scores have gotten dramatically worse over the last six months. My index was an 8.5 in October and I have been around 10.1 most of this year. I have not been playing enough for a dramatic increase. That said, before Saturday, my last four scores were 91, 91, 87, 87.

So, Saturday, playing the blue tees at Lakewood, I shot a 78 (38-40). Nothing worse than a bogey, including on #10 after hooking it into the water. I drove the ball well, my approach shots were decent, and I made two decently long putts to par and birdie, respectively, the numbers 1 and 2 handicap holes. The last time I had played I duffed at least three chips. I did not do that at all on Saturday. I finished strong each nine also. Golf was actually fun again.

I paid for the fun later Saturday and on Sunday, but it was worth it.

See you guys (and gals) out there maybe in September or so.
 Message #98796 - This was a reply to message #98748
mpisarski01
RE: What d'you shoot May-2021 (GK Cyber Clubhouse)
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    John Daly & Anyone I beat
Favorite Golf Course:
    Griz. Ranch & Chambers

Tuesday May 4, 2021 5:35 PM
QUOTED  See you guys (and gals) out there maybe in September or so.

Good Luck with the hip replacement!

I started may off with an interesting round at Emerald Canyon in Parker AZ. This was day 3 of a bachelor party so nobody was 100% No warm up and straight to the tee started me off with a double bogey after skulling one into the lake off a tree. The course is very tight on the front nine and I lost 4 golf balls. My scrambling ability was off the charts though. Front nine ended at a 45 and them the back nine was fine until 17 where I lost two golf balls for triple. Shot 44 on the back.

I am not unhappy with the 89 but know I had lost 6 golf balls which you would guess on that score.
 Message #98797 - This was a reply to message #98796

Listing 1 to 3 of 3 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]