Please post ALL GK Cup 15 Match Play Results here
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Please post ALL GK Cup 15 Match Play Results here

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 101 to 110 of 142 Replies

PAGES: 15 9 10 11 12 13
t8fish
RE: Please post ALL GK Cup 15 Match Play Results here
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    My Dad
Favorite Golf Course:
    Wykagyl GC

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday May 29, 2020 8:22 PM
T8fish / Kevin (me) and RGM2525 / Ron played our GK Cup match Thursday, 5/28, 2:20, at Simi Hills. Playing from the same tees (Silver) Kevin was getting 15 strokes* from Ron at scratch. Paired with another two-some, pace seemed fine but I was actually somewhat oblivious to it. Otherwise, very nice conditions on a pretty warm afternoon. I asked Ron whether the winner or loser should get stuck with writing the report and he basically said anyone but him so, as per usual, my writing the report is not an necessarily an indication of who won. I couldn’t remember the concessions either way in most cases, mostly they are not mentioned specifically and go down here as putts. Scroll to the end if you need instant gratification.

Hole 1, Par *4
T8 leads off with a nice 5w to right fairway about 120 out. Ron follows with a nicer one a little further up. T8 wedges to a couple of feet off the left edge of the green. A curling, downhill putt from there nestles to kick-in and is conceded for par, net birdie. RGM hits sand wedge to the green and two putts for par. Hole to Kevin.
T8fish 1 up

Hole 2, Par *5
Kevin leads off with a 3-wood to left rough, follows with another 3w to about 120 out, and wedges to the front of the green. He overcooks the first putt, misses the comeback and ends with bogey, net par. Ron fades a big drive well into the right rough, slashes a 5i to just short of the green, makes a nice chip and cans his putt for birdie. Hole to Ron.
AS

Hole 3, Par *4
RGM hits 5i up the hill to the right fairway. T8 follows with 5w to just short of RGM. Kevin wedges to front right green with a left blue flag. Ron wedges to center front green from where he takes two putts for par. Kevin’s long, curling putt bypasses the hole and he makes a good comeback putt to save par, net birdie. Hole to Kevin.
T8fish 1 up

Hole 4, Par *3
Kevin’s 8i tee shot finds the left mid-green with a right/front pin. He cozies his putt down to not-quite-gimme range, but Ron generously concedes it for Kevin’s par, net birdie. Ron’s PW tee shot comes up short of the green on the left. He pitches on nicely and makes his one-putt for par. Hole to Kevin.
T8fish 2 up

Hole 5, Par 4
Kevin’s puts a little hook on his 5i tee shot, leaving him about a foot-and-a-half between his ball and the water hazard on his left to find a stance. Precariously, he punches a wedge down the hill to a few feet short of the green front, from where he bunts on with his 5i close enough to make the putt for par. Ron’s 6i tee shot is straight but a little long through the fairway elbow and into the rough, flirting with the bunker there. He hits SW on and makes his 2-putt for par. Push.
T8fish 2 up

Hole 6, Par *4
Kevin’s puts a little hook on his driver, leaving him a 200+ yd, downhill shot from the left rough. A good second shot ends up left of the front bunker in the tight rough short of the green. Meanwhile, Ron crushed his drive down the middle, but the follow-up SW is short to the front edge of the green, leaving a long uphill putt. His first putt is well short and it takes two more to get in for bogey. Meanwhile, Kevin makes a good chip on from the rough to concession range for a par, net birdie. Hole to Kevin.
T8fish 3 up

Hole 7, Par *4
Ron’s note to me on this hole was ”Neither of us will speak of 7”. Let me put it this way, 7 was my gross score on the hole. We were both doing everything we could to give away this hole and still managed a push.
T8fish 3 up

Hole 8, Par *3
After the previous hole, rather straight forward. We both hit 7i onto the green, Ron with the better angle, gets down in two. Kevin, further and and above the hole, putts to just above the hole and misses the little down-hiller second for a three putt. Par vs. net par. Push.
T8fish 3 up

Hole 9, Par *4
Kevin pushes his 3w tee shot to just short of the right fairway bunker,about 150 out. Ron smashes his drive on a rope long to the left rough. Kevin’s 8i pushes to the right rough, pin high. Ron’s SW approach comes up short in the green’s front bunker. Ron makes a beautiful bunker shot that checks up just a few feet left and above the hole from where it takes the hill and eases down to gimme range for a par save — just a beautiful shot. Kevin’s chip from green side is not bad but a touch hot, ending up above the hole for a tricky little down-hiller which is missed. Comeback is made for bogey, net par. Push.
T8fish 3-up and takes the front nine for a point

Hole 10, Par 5
Kevin’s puts yet another hook on his driver, (there is a theme here) leaving him short of the fairway in the rough. Ron rips a beautiful drive, nicely faded long into the mid fairway. Kevin’s 3w out of the rough is good but he is not that much further than Ron’s first in the fairway. Ron’s second is 5w that catches a bunker. He makes a nice sand shot to one-putt and save par. Kevin’s 5i third from the fairway peels into the left rough about 25 yds short of the green and the red pin. A decent wedge leaves too much comeback. Kevin takes two to get down for bogey. Ron takes the hole.
Ron 1 up / T8fish 2 up for the match

Hole 11, Par *4
Ron puts some slice on a 5w and ends up in the right rough. Kevin hits 5w center cut. Ron uncharacteristically muffs a 9i that barely clears the barranca crossing the fairway, but then he pulls off a nifty PW approach and one-putt par save. Meanwhile, Kevin’s second shot pulls and catches the green side bunker. He takes two to get on the green where a two-putt makes 6, net 5 bogie. Hole to Ron.
Ron 2 up / T8fish 1 up for the match

Hole 12, Par *4
Ron tees off with a nice 5w, hits 8i on and two putts for a routine par. Kevin hits a nice 3w tee shot just beyond Ron in the left fairway. A pushed 8i second shot is about pin high, right of the green in the rough. His chip ends up about 8 feet above the hole with a bit of downhill. The putt trundles down and drops for the par save, net birdie. Hole to Kevin.

Hole 13, Par *4
Kevin hits his ugliest hook driver of the day, fortunate to get past the deep, dry, river bed short of the fairway and have a lie in the fairway, about 190 out. Ron hits a nice 5w to center fairway but comes up well short of the green on his SW second. He chips on and two-putts for bogey. Meanwhile, Kevin’s second is a 4i he pushes that initially looks OB. It ends up having dropped in-bounds into a dirt depression. A hack, a shank, some putts — none of it was going to beat Ron’s bogey. Hole to Ron.
Ron 2 up / T8fish 1 up for the match

Hole 14, Par *4
Ron hits 4i, Kevin hits 3w, both in the fairway with Ron closer. Kevin pushes his approach to right of the green, from where he pitches on and two putts for bogey, net par. Ron’s second is to the front of the green from where he uncharacteristically three putts for bogey. Hole to Kevin.

Hole 15, Par *3
Kevin hits 6i, to just off the left front edge of the green with a deep, right, blue flag. Ron hits 7i on to the middle of the green and makes his two putts for par. Kevin’s second is a good, looong putt to a few feet above the hole, but he couldn’t quite drop the next for par. Takes bogey, net par and the hole is a push.

Hole 16, Par *4
Having wisely, if belatedly, retired his unfaithful driver for the round, Kevin hits a nice 3w just into the left rough. Ron blasts a driver straight that was intended to fade, and so ends up well into the left rough further along, his view to the green partially blocked by trees. Kevin hits a nice 8i that would not have been off the green to the right if his feet had been aligned at the pin instead of where the ball landed. Ron hits a towering SW on and takes two putts for par. Kevin does his chip-on-two-putt routine for bogey, net par. Push.

Hole 17, Par *3
Kevin hits an undernourished 7i that ends up about a foot short of the bunker fronting the right side of the green. Ron hits 8i and his effort on the same line puts him in the bunker. Kevin hoists a chip over the bunker to the middle of the green and takes two to get down for bogey, net par. Ron blast out of the bunker and takes two putts for bogey. Kevin takes the hole.
AS / T8fish 3 up and closes out the overall match

Hole 18, Par 5
Kevin tries to do an imitation of his driver with his 3w — not quite as bad but still short of the fairway. Bottom line, it took me 7 to get it in the hole. Meanwhile Ron blasted his drive well down the fairway, hit 5w to a bit short of the green and made a beautiful pitch to a couple of feet above the hole. He makes the putt for a very clean birdie and takes the hole.
Ron 1 up takes the back nine point

I have alluded to it in previous writings, but probably the most fun part of playing with Ron is looking for signs of a pulse. He is not just a very good golfer, but a smooth one who is good company and relentlessly chill. He knows he plays at a level well above all this giving-strokes-nonsense and he sits nicely and unpretentiously on that perch. I appreciate his skill and while most of us are just trying to hit the fairway, it is endlessly fascinating to watch Ron shape his drives into position. I’ve never played with anything like 15 strokes in my pocket. While they kept me in the game like they are supposed to as I was grinding away, I actually found it a little weird. Kind of like pulling out a wad of play money in front of a guy who has so much of the real stuff, he has another guy to carry it for him. I managed to grab some points but I know who the golfer is. Cheers Ron, and thanks for the round, both on course and after.

Final result:
Front 9 to T8fish, 3/2 for 1 GK point
Back 9 to RGM 2525, 1-up for 1 GK point
Overall Match to T8fish, 3/1 for 1 GK point

P.S.
As my last of six matches, I’m certain others will make up the points such that I’m probably done for this Cup. So I wanted to use this post to thank Nick, Johnny and anyone who helps put this together and keeps it going. After all the discussion and consternation, and any reservations I may have had, I think the revised format has been an improvement on multiple levels and should be recognized as a smart and successful adjustment.

[[Edited by t8fish on Wednesday June 10, 2020 10:54 AM]]
 Message #95162 - This was a reply to message #95146
kassper7
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    It varies
Favorite Golf Course:
    Oak Quarry

Thursday June 4, 2020 5:30 PM
Kassper7 Vs Rat-Patrol

also knows as "Pars aplenty in San Clemente" was a nail biter (my pinky finger is bleeding from it)
and ultimately ended as a tie.

1.5 points for each

Write-up to follow tomorrow.
 Message #95235 - This was a reply to message #95162
Rat-Patrol
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain

Favorite Golfer:
    My Grandpa was
Favorite Golf Course:
    Balboa Park GC

Thursday June 4, 2020 6:04 PM
Thanks for the match Perry it was a pleasure playing with you! It was a good battle with Perry using the 3 strokes I was giving him well and he played consistently. It was all Perry until I made a comeback starting on 15 and winning out to tie the match and win the backside.
 Message #95236 - This was a reply to message #95235
kassper7
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    It varies
Favorite Golf Course:
    Oak Quarry

Friday June 5, 2020 8:43 AM
Kassper7 (K7) vs. Rat-Patrol (RP) playing the whites at San Clemente. K7 getting 3 strokes.
An overcast, misty and breezy day was good walking weather.
For those in a hurry - start at hole 14. Hole 17 is where I "lost myself"

Hole 1: K7 pulls his drive. RP in the fairway. K7 pulls his second. RP on the green. K7 chips on and thinking he has to make to tie - guns his putt by the hole. RP first put informs him that the greens will be slow all day and he's 6 feet short. Both are embarrassed by 3 putts to start so bogey beats double. RP +1

Hole 2: Par 3 - Both hit shots that look decent, bounce off the green and end up needing a chip back on. K7's chip is decently close and he is the one that makes the par putt. AS

Hole 3: Good drives for both. K7 hits to the fringe near the hole, RP either just off the green or on the green but far away and K7's par beats RP third bogey in a row. K7 +1

Hole 4: After piping a drive, K7's second hits short of the green and rolls back. It takes two chips and two putts before the ball drops which isn't going to beat the RP bogey machine. AS

Hole 5: Par 5 - (stroke hole) Great drives, good seconds. RP hits a short iron 3rd that looks all over the flag but ends up 8 feet away. K7 gets on but not close. K7 manages to two putt from there and RP's birdie turns at the end to tie the holes with par but the stroke wins it. K7 + 1

Hole 6: K7 flares his drive a little right. RP pulls a little left. K7 next shot is not so much over the tree in front of him as through and he lands 30 yards short. RP's second is a bit long and right and his chip gathers too much speed on the sloped green. K7's third is on the green and both two putt for bogey. K7 + 1

Hole 7: Par 5 - (stroke hole) Both drives a little right but fine, both seconds a little right but fine. K7's third goes to the back edge of the green, RP hits a better shot that looks like it will be good but ends up on the fringe 15 feet away. Again K7 manages a long 2 putt to tie with par and win with the stroke. K7 +2

Hole 8: K7 pipes a drive on this difficult hole. RP flares a drive short left and basically hits a layup second. K7's long second is pulled right hole high but not close to the green. K7's pitch rolls through the green and RP's third is at the flag but finds a swale in the green and rolls off. K7's chip is also too hard but rattles off the flag stick to gimme range while RP's putt from off the green also ends up in gimme range. Neither can complain about a bogey on this hole. K7 +2 (K7 wins front 9 2&1)

Hole 9: Par 3 - K7 hits a bullet into the wind that hits into the slope in front of the green and tries to roll up but runs out of gas and rolls back. RP's tee shot does make the green but a loooong way from the hole. Chip and 2 putt ties the likely 3 putt from so far away. K7 + 2

Hole 10: Two great drives but still long irons left on this hole. RP hits what he says was his best shot yet to 15 feet from the hole. K7 also hits his best shot of the whole day to 8 feet. After RP hits his putt to gimme range, K7 hits a putt that just slides over the edge and two pars on this hole. K7 +2 Back AS

Hole 11: Par 5 While RP decides to basically straight down this straight par 5, K7 prefers the zig-zag route and ultimately ends up hole high left fringe. RP is just short of the green. Both putt twice and make par. K7 + 2 Back AS

Hole 12: Par 5 (stroke hole) K7 hits a pull into the par 5 that was just played. RP hits a short drive down the center. Both manage to get their seconds to short iron range and K7 hits the green while RP is on the fringe. Again 2 putts end in pars with the stroke making the difference. K7 + 3 Back +1

Hole 13: long Par 3 - K7 pops his 5 wood a bit and is 30 yards short. RP's shot leaks a little and ends in the bunker short right. Both hit good shots from there and have medium range putts for par. Two close calls result in matching bogeys. K7 + 3 Back +1

Hole 14: short Par 4 - K7's 3 wood is a bullet down the right but catches the limbs of an outstretched tree and ends up in the right rough. RP hits on the same line but higher and clears the tree but his ball clicks off the cart path and ends up farther to the right with tree branches blocking any shot higher than 8 feet. K7 hooks his second to the left fringe while RP punches into the front bunker. K7 putts one down to 6 inches and the par is conceded. RP takes 2 to get out of the bunker and hits the only long putt we made the whole day (when it didn't matter). K7 + 4 Back + 2.

At this point RP says "well, you've basically won" K7, feeling charitable, "I'm only up two on the back 9." Nearby the sound of a buzz saw echoes off the walls of the canyon....

Hole 15: long par 3 - K7 hit's a safe long iron that is a little short and right. RP smacks one to 15 feet. K7 chips nicely to 7 feet. RP misses the birdie but gets the par. K7 hits a par putt that comes up an inch short. K7 +3 Back +1

Hole 16: both drives are pushed right a bit and leave difficult seconds. K7 again cannot hit an iron over a nearby tree and his shot becomes a layup. RP hits into the right front bunker. K7 hits his third on the green to 12 feet while RP hits his bunker to half that range. K7 misses his par putt but RP doesn't. K7 + 2 Back AS

Hole 17: RP's drive only goes 100 yards K7 hits a pull. RP's second is a shot to short iron range. K7 hits to 10 feet short of the green. RP's third is a great shot to 10 feet. K7's palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy.... The chip is poor "go already!" on his putt he can't stay steady. He choking how can he three putt now?.... Anyywayyyyy - bogey by RP beats double by K7. K7 +1 Back RP +1

Hole 18: A lot is riding on this hole. RP hits a decent drive up the right. K7 another pull that trundles through the left bunker and into the left rough. RP misses the green left but in a good place. K7 misses more left in a less good place. K7's chip is ok but still has 14 feet to a difficult pin. RP hits to 5 feet. K7 putts to 3 feet. RP make the par putt and makes K7 want to vomit his moms spaghetti on his sweater. AS Back RP 2 up

Par 5's = all (8!) pars
Par 3's = each par 1 and 3 bogeys
we both lowered our handicaps that day. It was this kind of match you hope to play and against the kind of person you hope to play it against. I've never been fortunate enough to play a round with or against Jim before and very much enjoyed the round.
 Message #95238 - This was a reply to message #95235
gary00
GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    jack
Favorite Golf Course:
    arrow wood

Sunday June 7, 2020 6:21 PM
really enjoyed the match with you Sean you are a genuine sportsman and a quality player. thanks for letting me hang around and have a little hope before you buried me. I am in awe of how far you can pound it. looking forward to seeing you again at one of the outings and a re-match in GK cup 16
 Message #95267 - This was a reply to message #95255
scratchman

Favorite Golfer:
    Tiger Woods
Favorite Golf Course:
    Goose Creek

Wednesday June 10, 2020 9:16 AM
Thank you Gary, it was my pleasure…
 Message #95303 - This was a reply to message #95267
scratchman

Favorite Golfer:
    Tiger Woods
Favorite Golf Course:
    Goose Creek

Wednesday June 10, 2020 11:20 AM
Here's what I can remember...

Hole 1: Both hit drives into fwy. I came up short with a wedge and Gary I believe was short as well. Both on in 3 with 2 putts... AS

Hole 2: I hit my tee shot down the middle of the fwy and Gary pulled his
left OB. I got on on regulation and Gary had to take a drop and ended up with a double bogey and I made par. 1 up Sean

Hole 3: I hit my tee shot short and left. Gary went right but couldn't find his ball and had to take a drop. I ended up chunking a few chip shots and ended up with a triple bogey and Gary took the hole with a double bogey. AS

Hole 4: I hit my tee shot to the left side of fwy and Gary hit his tee shot to the right side of fwy. I hit a fat 6i trying to lay up and proceeded with a 4i sh-t and ended up a little long over the green. I chipped on and 2 putted for a bogey. Gary ended up going left from the fwy and had to work his way back from hole 6 fwy. Got stuck next to a tree and worked his way into the green with a double bogey... 1 up Sean

Hole 5: Par 3 I hit my tee shot right of the green almost on high and had to chip on. I thinned one long to the back fringe. Ended up putting and made a bogey. Gary hit a great tee shot and got a greenie. Ended up with a par... AS

Hole 6: I hit a great tee shot into the fwy. Second shot I was on in regulation and made par. Gary hit his tee shot a little left and punched away from some trees. Went a little bit long onto the fringe and ended up with what I thought was a great bogey. 1 up Sean

Hole 7: I hit my tee shot down the left and ended up down by number 3 green. Had to hit a wedge back up to the fwy. Ended up hitting a wedge to the green and sent it right and short. Got on in 3 but then I 3 putted for a double bogey. Gary hit a great tee shot and got on in two and made par... AS

Hole 8: I hit a wedge into the par 3 and missed the green left pin high. Chipped on and two putted for a bogey. Gary hit a great tee shot into the green and two putted for par... 1 up Gary

Hole 9: Both of us hit great tee shots and I got on in 2 with a 2 putt for par. Gary came up a bit short on his approach but then hit a nice chip and ended up making the putt for par to tie the hole... 1 up Gary, Gary won the front. Sean 43 Gary 42

Hole 10: I hit my drive down the left side of fwy and hit my approach into the green and on in 2. Ended up 2 putting for a par. Gary hit his drive down the right side and took him a few to reach the green. Gary ended up with a double bogey... AS

Hole 11: long par 3.... Hit my tee shot short right and chipped on but ended up short and on the downside of the two tiered green. Ended up 3 putting for a double bogey. Gary hit his tee shot into the bunker and made a great bunker shot and made the putt for par... 1 up Gary

Hole 12: I hit my drive down the right side then hit hybrid and ended up in the greenside bunker. Bunker shot onto green and 2 putted for par. Gary's tee shot hit the fwy and he ended up reaching in 4 and 2 putted for a bogey... AS

Hole 13: I hit a great drive to left side of fwy and hit a 6i into the green and then 2 putted for par. Gary hit the right side of fwy and got on in 3 and 2 putted for a bogey.... 1 up Sean

Hole 14: I hit my drive OB left and had to take a drop. Hit hybrid to lay up then hybrid into the green. Ball ended up off the back of the green. I chipped on and 1 putted for a bogey. Gary hit a nice tee shot and got onto the green in 3 and ended up 3 putting for a bogey. 2 up Sean as this was a stroke hole for me.

Hole 15: I hit my tee shot way right into some long dead grass. Couldn't get out and my ball rolled down the cart path and I had to chip back up to the green after it nestled into some grass. Got on in 3 then 2 putted for a double bogey. Gary hit his tee shot into the greenside bunker and with a great bunker shot made his putt for par... 1 up Sean

Hole 16: I hit my tee shot right into the hazard and had to drop. Hit 3 just short of the green and chipped on and 1 putted for a bogey. Gary went left off the tee to the flat area. Worked his way up to the green. Ended up with a double bogey... 2 up Sean. This hole is tough and goes downhill back to straight up hill. If you've played here you know what I'm talking about.

Hole 17: I hit my tee shot left of the green on this par 3. I chipped on and 2 putted for a bogey. Gary hit a nice tee shot into the green and 2 putted for a par... 1 up Sean

Hole 18: Long par 4 dog leg right with water up the right side. I hit my drive left just left off the fwy. Layed up with a 6i and put a wedge onto the green and 2 putted for a bogey. Gary hit his tee shot to the right side of fwy and layed up as well and was on in 3 and also 2 putted... 1 up Sean to complete match play.

What a fun day and a great playing partner. We were back and forth there for quite sometime. Thank you Gary for the company.... Sorry for any typos as I did this on my phone. Was away for a bit and didn't have access to my laptop...
 Message #95305 - This was a reply to message #95255
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Wednesday June 10, 2020 7:48 PM
Enjoyed a fun round with rgm2525, CenCalGolfer33 and Deepsea14 at Ridge Creek Dinuba. Bummed Alex326 could not make it.

My warm up on the range was outstanding although I really did not know what I was doing right on range since it was only my second round in three month. However was feeling good about my chances of playing well. Rolled the ball well on the practice putting green. Great. Ready Set Go!

Duck hook first tee shot, never found any resemblance of my game all day, had a hard time keeping track of my stokes, spotted Peter Deepsea14 sixteen strokes, shot an un-adjusted 102, was flabbergasted I only lost 2.5 to .5. My mind has already deleted remembrance of individual scores on each hole so I appologize for no hole by hole recap. I know Deepsea14 won the front 9, total and we pushed the back nine. Deepsea14 2.5 points, JohnnyGK .5

[[Edited by JohnnyGK on Thursday June 11, 2020 12:18 AM]]
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #95321 - This was a reply to message #93251
t8fish
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    My Dad
Favorite Golf Course:
    Wykagyl GC

Wednesday June 10, 2020 11:26 PM
Gary and Sean, for those of us who may have played there and can visualize the holes, where Was your match?

[[Edited by t8fish on Wednesday June 10, 2020 11:46 PM]]
 Message #95326 - This was a reply to message #95305
gary00
GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    jack
Favorite Golf Course:
    arrow wood

Thursday June 11, 2020 9:34 AM
dos lagos and thanks again to Sean for a very enjoyable round
 Message #95334 - This was a reply to message #95326

Listing 101 to 110 of 142 Replies

PAGES: 15 9 10 11 12 13

[ Community Page ]