kurator62
GK Cup 15 color commentary

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday February 27, 2020 7:39 PM
Enjoying my participation so far with the GK Cup 15 ,but also enjoying the color commentary of the differant matches.The best one happens to be me with my match with Kassper7. That description on the 13th hole had me busting up at work. Looking forward to the next 4 matches.

[[Edited by kurator62 on Thursday February 27, 2020 7:39 PM]]
 Message #93729
SBogey
RE: GK Cup 15 color commentary

SoCal Community Staff

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    Phil/Day/
Favorite Golf Course:
    Eagle Falls

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday February 27, 2020 8:12 PM
That comment was truly the high point of this whole competition so far! Look forward to more as we progress!
 Message #93730 - This was a reply to message #93729
Alex326
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

Thursday February 27, 2020 8:36 PM
Likewise. I busted a gut when I read it
 Message #93731 - This was a reply to message #93730
Nickesquire
GK Event: Played in a GK Event SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Jack-Freddie-Tiger-Rory
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Poppy Maderas

Sunday March 1, 2020 7:27 PM
Really enjoyed all my individual matches. Thanks much to all my opponents!

Had the pleasure of teeing it up with 2 brand new GK Cuppers, 2 veteran GK Cuppers and 2 past GK Cup champions.

I found what I think everyone else will find. That it is MUCH easier to schedule matches when you have roughly two dozen potentials rather than just being restricted to the one you were matched up with when we had a formal bracket. If that one opponent was challenged to play, you were screwed as was the whole field. Now, you can just move down the list and contact someone else. People that can not or will not play can no longer adversely affect the whole tournament in the early stages.

Here is something I bet few realize unless they analyze it. More matches were played in February of GK Cup 15 than were actually played in the entire GK Cup 14. We had 15 different participants play at least 2 matches, and there were 24 total matches recorded.

Now, it's three more months of play to determine who has the 4 highest point totals to qualify for the semi finals.

My prediction is that 12 points easily qualifies, and 11 points will be right around the cut off point.
The goal has always been long and straight! But since I can no longer hit them long, hopefully straighter could be achieved more than occasionally?
 Message #93774 - This was a reply to message #93731

Listing 1 to 4 of 4 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]