Discussions in Pro Corner - Talking about Tour Stuff!
Moderated By JohnnyGK, Paisano, ringworld

Forums
Golfing
Pro Corner - Talking about Tour Stuff!
PGA TOUR TODAY
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: PGA TOUR TODAY

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 4 of 4 Replies

PAGES: 1
msherer260
PGA TOUR TODAY

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday May 7, 2022 4:56 PM
Mother Nature wins, even the best players in the world could not handle Mother Nature today...Jason Day 9 over, goes from leading at 10 under to 1 under in 18 holes...in bad weather without lift clean and place even the best are in trouble......
 Message #102038
Deepsea14
RE: PGA TOUR TODAY
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    Dad and his Dad
Favorite Golf Course:
    The one I'm playing

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday May 7, 2022 6:06 PM
QUOTED  Jason Day 9 over, goes from leading at 10 under to 1 under in 18 holes...

Best? because he still qualifies to play with them? Sadly Jason hasn't been his best in recent years.

Nice to see he had game again the first two days, of which I watched none of it.
Today something was off besides the weather conditions.
What I saw was the first part of the demise.
Can't hit it in the hazards and expect different no matter who you are.

Win didn't seem that bad 15-20?
 Message #102039 - This was a reply to message #102038
Alex326
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

Saturday May 7, 2022 7:30 PM
Four players shot under par today and 6 others shot even. Day had the second worse score of the day. So the question is was today the one off "bad round" or were the first two days the exceptional good rounds to his otherwise mediocre play (at best) of late?
 Message #102040 - This was a reply to message #102039
Itslikeimsayin
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated! GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup

Favorite Golfer:
    Jon Rahm
Favorite Golf Course:
    DragonRidge CC

Saturday May 7, 2022 7:46 PM
Pretty sure they were playing lift, clean and place. (First post says "without" it.) And he still shot 9 over after entering the round leading by three. It's so rare to see, I love it. Unless I'm mistaken, he was 8 over through 10.
 Message #102041 - This was a reply to message #102040

Listing 1 to 4 of 4 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]