Discussions in Pro Corner - Talking about Tour Stuff!
Moderated By JohnnyGK, Paisano, ringworld

Forums
Golfing
Pro Corner - Talking about Tour Stuff!
No Comment
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: No Comment

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 6 of 6 Replies

PAGES: 1
msherer260
No Comment

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday June 4, 2022 12:22 PM
No Comment, .

[[Edited by msherer260 on Friday June 10, 2022 7:18 PM]]
 Message #102227
sparky14
RE: Sorenstam
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers

Favorite Golfer:
    Ben Crenshaw
Favorite Golf Course:
    All except Shorecliffs

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday June 6, 2022 1:10 PM
Critical of a 50+ year old, retired for 14 years, playing in the toughest tournament in the LPGA.

Owe, indeed.
 Message #102231 - This was a reply to message #102227
Nickesquire
GK Event: Played in a GK Event SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    Jack Freddie Tiger Rory
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Wolf Creek Poppy

Monday June 6, 2022 2:46 PM
QUOTED  Just shows even the best need to move up a tee or two to still play at what ever their best is.....

Exactly how does one move up a tee or two in one of the highest LPGA events???

The events I have been to they usually have the LPGA gals on what is about the same as the men's Blue tees on a course that the tips are Black. I was not aware that they allowed them to move up and play the Little Dawg Pussy tees if they were playing poorly Msherer???
The goal has always been long and straight! But since I can no longer hit them long, hopefully straighter could be achieved more than occasionally?
 Message #102233 - This was a reply to message #102227
Rat-Patrol
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    My Grandpa was
Favorite Golf Course:
    Balboa Park GC

Monday June 6, 2022 6:12 PM
QUOTED  I was not aware they allowed them to move up and play the Little Dawg Pussy tees if they were playing poorly Msherer???

I detect a pattern with that one. Trolling.
 Message #102234 - This was a reply to message #102233
Deepsea14
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    Dad and his Dad
Favorite Golf Course:
    The one I'm playing

Monday June 6, 2022 6:33 PM
QUOTED  Little Dawg Pussy

? excuse me? ...

Who cares what score she shot? A major champion and player of her credentials out for a victory lap.
Her FAMILY (IE Children) seeing her play in a major championship for the first time.

If she hit a hot streak and made the cut great. Probably betta she missed and was able to better enjoy the experience with her kids and admirers.

anyone that thinks she is missing something by not making the cut is thinking terribly wrong. Just my opinion.
 Message #102235 - This was a reply to message #102233
Nickesquire
GK Event: Played in a GK Event SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    Jack Freddie Tiger Rory
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Wolf Creek Poppy

Tuesday June 7, 2022 11:03 AM
QUOTED  Little Dawg Pussy

? excuse me? ...

Way before your time around here Peter, has nothing to do with Annika or female golfers...

Reference to an ego and kiss ass so HUGE that he would put to shame any future collection of ass kissers and Narcissistic personality disorders... An &ssh*le so large that special rules had to be implemented requiring people to choose what tees they were supposed to play for all 18 holes. Otherwise at least one would think it acceptable for them to move up and play the Frisbee golf tees on the LD holes, all so they could win a prize for the LD???

Then work the room when prizes were given out person by person "Did you know I won the LD today"... So I came up with what I thought was an appropriate name for it the tees they played to win their "award"...
The goal has always been long and straight! But since I can no longer hit them long, hopefully straighter could be achieved more than occasionally?
 Message #102241 - This was a reply to message #102235

Listing 1 to 6 of 6 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]