YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Happy New Year 2022! – JohnnyGK

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 3 of 3 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK
Happy New Year 2022! – JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday January 1, 2022 7:51 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022!

Come September Greenskeeper.org will be 20 years old - whew - LOL - wow - THANK YOU GKers past and present for all your support. We've created a wonderful community here of avid golfers and friendships.

So a guess we need a have a BIG GK Plays Outing/Birthday Party in September? HECK YES! - already got some ideas...

Speaking of teeing it up together, that's my top goal in 2022 for GK, lets play golf together more than ever. GK Events/Plays Outings, GK Guru Rounds, Golf Moose/GK Private Course Outings, Meet-Plays - wherever!

LOVE our GK Community.

Wishing you all the best in 2022

Johnny
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #101200
Rat-Patrol
RE: Happy New Year 2022! – JohnnyGK
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    My Grandpa was
Favorite Golf Course:
    Balboa Park GC

Saturday January 1, 2022 8:12 AM
Happy New Year! Hope we all live well, play well and treat others with kindness!
 Message #101201 - This was a reply to message #101200
SBogey
RE: Happy New Year 2022! – JohnnyGK

SoCal Community Staff

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    Phil/Day/
Favorite Golf Course:
    Eagle Falls

Saturday January 1, 2022 9:21 AM
Happy New Year to all GK'ers! Especially Johnny! I hope to get to play in some of the get together's this year. Heck I just hope I will get to play more than half a dozen rounds!
 Message #101202 - This was a reply to message #101201

Listing 1 to 3 of 3 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]