2022 Birdie Chain Battle!!
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: 2022 Birdie Chain Battle!!

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 10 of 44 Replies

PAGES: 5 1 2 3 4 5
Alex326
2022 Birdie Chain Battle!!
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday January 28, 2022 10:51 AM
Extremely sorry for taking so long to get this thread started. The 2022 Birdie Chain Battle began on January 3 at Braemar Country Club. A fitting start as this is where the first traveling birdie chain battle took place back in 2020. Unfortunately history did not repeat itself and I didn't walk away with the chain. RGM2525 had the sole birdie of the day dropping it in on the 18th. JohnnyGK and I did our best but never really The next day he flexed his muscles with FOUR that's 4 birds at DeBell!

RGM2525 showed up to defend the BC this week at Ridge Creek with two more. Is it too early to start talking about an undefeated season....??

Have some fun folks and use this thread to see who has the official Traveling Birdie Chain so you can challenge them to a duel. As before, Birdie Chain Battles are not part of the GK Cup. Any GK'er can challenge and participate.

CURRENT BIRDIE CHAIN HOLDER

RGM2525 - Braemar Country Club
RGM2525 - DeBell GC x4
RGM2525 - Ridge Creek x2
RGM2525 - Sandpiper
RGM2525 x3 - Hunter Ranch
Alex326 - Hunter Ranch
RGM2525 - Hunter Ranch
blakej824 x3 - Bear Creek
RGM2525 - Bear Creek
RGM2525 - Del Monte
NateofCA - Spanish Hills
RGM2525 - Spanish Hills
MrKich x3 - Spanish Hills
MrKich x2 - Hansen Dam
USCDodger32 x2 -Hansen Dam
USCDodger32 -Rustic Canyon
MrKich x2 -Rustic Canyon
MrKich Balboa
USCDodger32 Balboa
MPisarski01 Desert Willow
ARB X2 Bali Hai
MPisarksi01 Bali Hai
JohnnyGK Bali Hai
RGM2525 Bali Hai
MPosarski01 Bali Hai
Williebeamon14 Rustic Canyon
Mpisarski01 X3 Rustic Canyon
Mpisarski01 Olivas Links
RGM2525 X3 Olivas Links

Also check out The GK Birdie Tree forum post.

[[Edited by Alex326 on Monday June 27, 2022 3:49 PM]]
 Message #101365
Alex326
RE: 2022 Birdie Chain Battle!!
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

Thursday February 3, 2022 4:01 PM
RGM2525 continues to hold onto the birdie chain with a death grip! After he had the only birdie at Sandpiper, Ron was throwing darts today at Hunter Ranch. Ron had 3 birdies on the front nine then let me carry it for a bit when I birdied the 11th. Ron birdied the 17th for his 4th on the day and to take the chain back home.
 Message #101398 - This was a reply to message #101365
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Thursday February 3, 2022 4:05 PM
At Sandpiper I had a good look at birdie on 17 just missing and a OK look on 18 I missed ... 5 straight BCB victories for rgm2525 ... impressive.

[[Edited by JohnnyGK on Thursday February 3, 2022 4:06 PM]]
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #101399 - This was a reply to message #101398
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Wednesday February 9, 2022 11:24 PM
Update to CBCH

blakej824 x3 - Bear Creek
RGM2525 - Bear Creek

blakej824 wasted no time getting his hands on the Birdie Chain with a Birdie on Hole 1. Then adding a Birdie on Holes 11 and 14? But RGM2525 hit the shot of the day to wild pin on Hole 16 that almost found the jar. A one foot kick-in Birdie to stretch his Birdie Chain Battle win streak to 6 rounds.
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #101428 - This was a reply to message #101365
mpisarski01
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    John Daly & Anyone I beat
Favorite Golf Course:
    Circ Raven, Grizzly Ranch

Thursday February 10, 2022 7:26 AM
Somebody stop this Man!!!!!!!!!!!
 Message #101429 - This was a reply to message #101428
Alex326

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

Saturday February 12, 2022 10:26 PM
I'm throwing in the towel. Ron with a Nor-Call birdie today at Del Monte.

I'm thinking of starting a bogey chain! Lol
 Message #101456 - This was a reply to message #101429
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Sunday February 13, 2022 7:06 AM
QUOTED  I'm throwing in the towel.

At least you have got to wear it this year!!!

But I can't say I have not had opportunities. At some point this year it will be mine (even if just for one hole - LOL).
 Message #101458 - This was a reply to message #101456
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Wednesday March 2, 2022 6:07 PM
Well, the RGM2525 stellar winning streak has come to an end. MrKich is now the current 2022 Birdie Chain holder. With an impressive 3 birdie day at challenging Spanish Hills CC that included back-to-back birdies on holes 14 & 15. RGM2525 and JohnnyGK had difficult birdie putts on hole #18 but to no avail. Worth noting NateofCA made a fantastic putt on hole #2 to grab the chain early but RGM2525 quickly took it back on hole #4.

NateofCA
RGM2525
MrKich x3

New Birdie Chain Tree photo coming soon...
 Message #101560 - This was a reply to message #101365
Alex326

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

Thursday March 3, 2022 7:35 AM
The undefeated season has come to an end!
 Message #101564 - This was a reply to message #101560
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Thursday March 3, 2022 8:45 PM
QUOTED  The undefeated season has come to an end!

He had a chance on his final putt ... Ron fought to the end. LOL - it won't be long before RGM2525 starts another winning streak.
 Message #101571 - This was a reply to message #101564

Listing 1 to 10 of 44 Replies

PAGES: 5 1 2 3 4 5

[ Community Page ]