Discussions in --- Use This to POST ---
Moderated By JohnnyGK

Forums
Greenskeeper.org
--- Use This to POST ---
I presented GK to Educate SCPGA! - Video - John...
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: I presented GK to Educate SCPGA! - Video - JohnnyGK

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 3 of 3 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK
I presented GK to Educate SCPGA! - Video - JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday April 5, 2022 12:02 PM
I did a presentation recently for the Education Committee for Southern California PGA. Was honored to present.

It's a one hour bi-weekly webinar for SCPGA Members and Associates to earn one MSR credit on a specific topic. Associates are required to take a ten question exam in order to earn a MSR credit.

Check It Out. I did my best to educate them on the value of our GK Community to golf, who we are, a walk through of Greenskeeper.org highlighting features that are most relevant to the golf course industry and how they can be involved with GK.

GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #101760
Deepsea14
RE: I presented GK to Educate SCPGA! - Video - JohnnyGK
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    Dad and his Dad
Favorite Golf Course:
    The one I'm playing

Thursday April 7, 2022 12:51 PM
QUOTED  Check It Out. I did my best to educate them on the value of our GK Community to golf, who we are, a walk through of Greenskeeper.org highlighting features that are most relevant to the golf course industry and how they can be involved with GK.

Yes you did!

Checked all the boxes JGK . Answered many questions and provided information I have always been interested in knowing.

For the Guru's who take the time to watch it. Should have a quiz and a symbol for the profile.

Recommend ******** And I only got through about half before the internet dropped me out. I will return...

For now The Masters
 Message #101813 - This was a reply to message #101760
Alex326
RE: I presented GK to Educate SCPGA! - Video - JohnnyGK
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

Friday April 8, 2022 7:16 PM
Will put the coffee on later tonight and watch the full version.
 Message #101853 - This was a reply to message #101813

Listing 1 to 3 of 3 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]