Masters Caddy Chat
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Masters Caddy Chat

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 3 of 3 Replies

PAGES: 1
abbacat
Masters Caddy Chat

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday April 8, 2022 6:40 PM
I watched a bit of the Masters this morning. It was the Norikawa/Johnson/Horschel group. I don't remember which hole it was.
At one point the three caddies stood next to each other at the back of the green. The players were not near them. The caddies were talking to each other, pointing at various spots on the green and fairway.
I found that very curious. What would they be chatting about like that when they are working with competing players? Seems like any info they share w/ each other about the hole could be used to another player's advantage in the next round. Thoughts?
 Message #101851
Alex326
RE: Masters Caddy Chat
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

Saturday April 9, 2022 2:57 AM
Good question. Hard to really answer without knowing specifically what they were talking about. I'd imagine they are all friends so on Thursday and Friday they are willing to share info with each other. Come the weekend, it's a different story. Or maybe they were just telling stories from the past and pointing out where the flag was when their player holed out from back there in the fairway. IDK
 Message #101857 - This was a reply to message #101851
Deepsea14
RE: Masters Caddy Chat
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    Dad and his Dad
Favorite Golf Course:
    The one I'm playing

Saturday April 9, 2022 8:45 AM
I'd expect that whatever topic they are discussing was within the rules of the competition.

For example sharing distances from A to B or how far away a tree is, and the elevation up or down would be public information.

Curiously the 86th playing of the Masters this year takes me back to 1986 for some reason.

Oh yeah The Golden Bear wearing a yellow shirt on Sunday.
His 6th Masters and 20th Major.

"Yes Sir!"
 Message #101858 - This was a reply to message #101851

Listing 1 to 3 of 3 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]