Discussions in --- Use This to POST ---
Moderated By JohnnyGK

Forums
Greenskeeper.org
--- Use This to POST ---
WinStar Golf Club- Oklahoma Have you played it?
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: WinStar Golf Club- Oklahoma Have you played it?

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 8 of 8 Replies

PAGES: 1
mpisarski01
WinStar Golf Club- Oklahoma Have you played it?
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    John Daly & Anyone I beat
Favorite Golf Course:
    Circ Raven, Grizzly Ranch

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday June 23, 2022 9:03 AM
Has any one played the two courses at Winstar Golf Club in Oklahoma? I will be in the area next weekend and only have time to play one of the courses. If you have played which is the superior course Redbud or ScissorTail ?
 Message #102363
Alex326
RE: WinStar Golf Club- Oklahoma Have you played it?
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

Thursday June 23, 2022 9:14 AM
Lincoln Park (west course) and The Trails CC are the only two I've played in Oklahoma. Both were decent courses and worth playing.
 Message #102364 - This was a reply to message #102363
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Thursday June 23, 2022 9:33 AM
LOL - we have some GKer out in Oklahoma requesting courses to be added to write reviews and post photos. I got a list of courses to add. Hopefully tonight!
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #102365 - This was a reply to message #102363
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Thursday June 23, 2022 9:36 AM
Will be adding:

Page Belcher
Branson Hills
Mohawk Park
Heritage Hills
Adams Municipal
The Canyons at Blackjack Ridge

Let me know the courses you end up picking and I'll add those too Matt
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #102366 - This was a reply to message #102365
stickboy

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

Thursday June 23, 2022 4:57 PM
I will start by saying I haven't played either course. I looked at the reviews on GolfNow and I was able to cull the following. The layouts are both good, but the conditions (especially the greens) can fluctuate greatly. The clubhouse is under construction. The beer is relatively cheep (sic). If I were to give you advice I would say, call the pro shop and ask them which course is in the best shape, right now.

By the way, gk legend stickboy will be moving to the red state of Oklahoma later this year, so I look forward to Johnny's inclusion of OK golf on our beloved site. I have played Cherokee Hills at The Hard Rock Hotel in Catoosa and I thought that was a swell track.
 Message #102368 - This was a reply to message #102366
dconnally

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated! GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Arnie
Favorite Golf Course:
    Oak Quarry; Tobiano

Thursday June 23, 2022 7:56 PM
stickboy, we hate to see you go! That place be crazy.

[Not as crazy as their neighbors to the south!!]
Remember, we could be at work!!
 Message #102369 - This was a reply to message #102368
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Monday July 11, 2022 10:44 PM
Finally just added the list of OK courses requested plus some others. More to go.

Stickboy, what part of OK are you moving too? I'll prep the region on GK for your arrival Vince.
 Message #102475 - This was a reply to message #102363
mpisarski01
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    John Daly & Anyone I beat
Favorite Golf Course:
    Circ Raven, Grizzly Ranch

Tuesday July 12, 2022 12:21 PM
ended up playing the redbud course and it was a fun track. A little to open for me as I am not a big links style fan but there were a few holes that got into the trees. Conditions good and overall a good golf resort.
 Message #102476 - This was a reply to message #102475

Listing 1 to 8 of 8 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]