BaliHaiGolfClub
The Vegas atmosphere oozes from Bali Hai

Favorite Golfer:
    Tiger Woods
Favorite Golf Course:
    Bali Hai Golf Club

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday September 13, 2019 2:03 PM
There’s a unique vibe at Bali Hai Golf Club, the only championship golf course remaining on the famed Las Vegas Strip. Bali Hai—a tropical golf oasis resting in the shadows of the Strip resorts—is keeping the decades-long Las Vegas Strip golf tradition alive and well.

Designed by Lee Schmidt and Brian Curley in 2000, the Bali Hai Golf Club is a worthy namesake of the famous Indonesian land of enchantment. The lush surroundings include seven-acres of opulent water features, a total of 4,000 trees with 2,500 stands of towering palms and 100,000 Balinese tropical plants. Transition and out-of-play areas are accented with Augusta white sand and black volcanic rock outcroppings.

The par-71 course measures 7,002 yards from the tips and affords spectacular views of the Strip mega-resorts from the fairways. Bali Hai’s unique layout includes teasers like #16, a par-3 island green that frequently comes with an audience from the Cili Restaurant patio and #3, a 468 yard par-4 with a creek running the entire right-side, balanced with a bunker on the left. Play #3 and find out why it’s called “Shipwreck.” Challenging play, breathtaking scenery and first class facilities make Bali Hai a one-of-a-kind golfer’s paradise that Golf Digest named one of the “Top 50 Resort Courses”.
 Message #92389
mpisarski01
RE: The Vegas atmosphere oozes from Bali Hai
GK Event: Played in a GK Event

Favorite Golfer:
    John Daly
Favorite Golf Course:
    Grizzly Ranch

Friday September 13, 2019 2:22 PM
Love the Course.
 Message #92390 - This was a reply to message #92389
Alex326

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

Friday September 13, 2019 4:20 PM
Just played it a couple of weeks ago. On top of being a solid course I had one of the best caddies I've ever had. New for 2020 are views of the new Raider stadium to add to the Vegas strip skyline. Being that the front 9 was one of the worst stretches of golf I've had in 3 years, I'm gonna have to go back and play it again this fall/winter.

Oh and thanks to the Double Down bet on the Par 3, my Bali Hai shirt cost me all of $13!
 Message #92392 - This was a reply to message #92390
Ganmando

Favorite Golfer:
    Fuzzy Zoeller
Favorite Golf Course:
    Rancho Las Palmas

Tuesday September 17, 2019 7:09 AM
Played there last week....high winds (expected this time of year)…3 group back up on #4 (only course open during Overseeding and no Marshalls on course until we called pro shop)…Flights taking off every 5 minutes (based on wind)…but shot 78 and really enjoyed the course (finally opened up on back 9).

A great course!!
 Message #92416 - This was a reply to message #92389

Listing 1 to 4 of 4 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]