YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: GolfNow buys EZLinks - Thoughts?

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 11 to 14 of 14 Replies

PAGES: 2 1 2
JohnnyGK
RE: GolfNow buys EZLinks - Thoughts?

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday November 26, 2019 11:23 AM
QUOTED  This same conversation is on the GK Facebook page and has some surprising (to me) comments and opposite of those here. Those who work at golf courses LOVE GolfNow for some good business related reasons. This just leads to my unscientific believe that if it's good for business, it may not be good for the consumer. I'll continue to shop around and find the best price between the course site and the secondary market sites.

Thanks Rob!

Just posted it for everyone here too.
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #92800 - This was a reply to message #92798
24hourgolf
SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday November 26, 2019 11:55 AM
QUOTED  Maybe this will drive everyone to the actual course websites. I made a point to stop using most of those sites to try and utilize the actual course websites and make those tee times a little more profitable for the courses.

Agree 100%. I found this easier and more convenient. Plus when I need to cancel, I have no hassles.
 Message #92801 - This was a reply to message #92767
msherer260

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday December 10, 2019 5:14 PM
How many fell for the Golf Now golf pass...they give you a round each month off the hot deals after 12 on Monday thru Thursday..laugh I have called them 2 different times complaining our area has only one or two after 12 hot deals most days....last time I called I read the lady all the 11:52, 11:58 hot deals 10 or more of them each day......I talked to a manager at one of the golf courses in our area and he said that Golf Now request tee times before 12 to help pay for belonging to the Golf Now family which brings them business....and on top of the Golf Pass after 12 round each month you are competing with anyone who gets one of those $20 dollar off specials only good after 12.....be ware.......
 Message #92938 - This was a reply to message #92761
Nickesquire
GK Event: Played in a GK Event SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Jack-Freddie-Tiger-Rory
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Poppy Maderas

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday December 10, 2019 5:45 PM
QUOTED  you are competing with anyone who gets one of those $20 dollar off specials only good after 12.....be ware.......

You mean people like me, who has had a GN $20 off after noon M-Th Hot Deal voucher since February that I have not utilized for the exact reasons you stated? it is clearly deceptive marketing where they offer you what seems like an attractive inducement if you jump through hoops with your bookings. However, the reality is that their voucher is almost worthless because of the lack of deals you can use it on.
The goal has always been long and straight! But since I can no longer hit them long, hopefully straighter could be achieved more than occasionally?
 Message #92941 - This was a reply to message #92938

Listing 11 to 14 of 14 Replies

PAGES: 2 1 2

[ Community Page ]