BCB - Birdie Chain Battle
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: BCB - Birdie Chain Battle

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 21 to 30 of 104 Replies

PAGES: 11 1 2 3 4 5
Alex326
RE: BCB - Birdie Chain Battle
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday April 26, 2020 6:05 PM
The GK BCB Ultimate smackdown took place this morning at Hunter Ranch. Three heavy hitters from So Cal took on the defending Nor Cal champ in an action thriller that would make Rambo, Dirty Harry and the Terminator all look like Romantic Comedy’s. Alex326, Mpisarki01, Sbarajasjr and Roarksown1 tee’d off at 7:50 AM. OK, technically Rob tee’d off at 7:53 as he was down at the range getting ready for battle. That or he was in his makeup trailer.

Conditions at Hunter Ranch remain excellent so it was the perfect setting for the Battle Royal. 5 minutes into the round and Rob fired the first shot with a perfect pitch from the left side of the green. By the completion of the 10th hole there were a total of 7 yes SEVEN birdies made by the group. Everyone had there hand on thing once or twice. It changed hands so many times that we wore the “gold” off of it wiping it down so much during the handoff exchanges.

I will do a full recap later. Right now, I need to go ice down my thumb from taking so many pictures of the Birdie Chain for the GK App.

I will say that Matt P. is once again the keeper of the Traveling Birdie Chain. So if anyone wants a shot at the Birdie Chain hit up Mpisarski01. Remember you don't have to be a GK Cup competitor or have a handicap to be part of the Birdie Chain Battle.
 Message #94836 - This was a reply to message #94381
mpisarski01
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    John Daly & Anyone I beat
Favorite Golf Course:
    Griz. Ranch & Chambers

Sunday April 26, 2020 6:18 PM
All is well in the world now. What has happened since I lost the BCB to Roarksown1 in early March? Well the country shut down and all golf courses in SoCal closed for a bit. Now that I regained the chain the country can open back up and we can try to go back to normal.

(THIS IS FOR JOKES ONLY )
 Message #94837 - This was a reply to message #94836
Alex326
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

Monday April 27, 2020 7:10 AM
Haha. Well like the CDC warned. Be prepared for a second wave because I'm coming down in a few weeks to take it back! I might even bring some NorCal backup (DeepSea14) as I know he wants a piece of the action!
 Message #94848 - This was a reply to message #94837
mpisarski01
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
Favorite Golf Course:
    Griz. Ranch & Chambers

Monday April 27, 2020 7:49 AM
I might go into hibernation to avoid playing you
 Message #94849 - This was a reply to message #94848
mpisarski01

Favorite Golfer:
Favorite Golf Course:
    Griz. Ranch & Chambers

Wednesday April 29, 2020 8:13 AM
The Birdie Chain will be on the line on Saturday as Rudyclub will be joining me at Pechanga. Interested in Joining us? Please see the meet play or message me.
 Message #94871 - This was a reply to message #94849
mpisarski01

Favorite Golfer:
Favorite Golf Course:
    Griz. Ranch & Chambers

Saturday May 2, 2020 4:59 PM
Well The Birdie Chain made an appearance today at Journey at Pechanga.

Hole one I cranked my drive just into the left rough. I had about 220 to the green and I smashed my hybrid onto the green under regulation. My eagle putt from 60+ feet lipped the hole and a nice tap in birdie.

Rudyclub was the next to make birdie after hitting fairway on 10 the hit the green in reg. He proceeded to drain a 40+ footer for birdie. This was the last birdie of the day but Tim decided he didnt want to partake in the BCB and gave me the chain back.

After talking to Alex I am going to put and asterisk next to my name as the holder for the moment and will set up a match with 3 other Gk'ers to make a fair match for the chain.
 Message #94924 - This was a reply to message #94871
Alex326

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

Saturday May 2, 2020 6:06 PM
Way to go guys. Matt, Just make sure you have the BC on the 30th. That's all I'm sayin'. I'm due on 18.....
 Message #94926 - This was a reply to message #94924
rudyclub
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain

Favorite Golfer:
    Phil, Ricky, Kucher
Favorite Golf Course:
    Desert willow, Journey

Saturday May 2, 2020 7:25 PM
Since I know my playing days are going to be few, I didn't want to take away the chance for a fair challenge to the chain. So, Matt is holding it until the next proper challenge. For the record I did secure it again with a birdie on the 16th !
 Message #94928 - This was a reply to message #94926
mpisarski01

Favorite Golfer:
Favorite Golf Course:
    Griz. Ranch & Chambers

Saturday May 2, 2020 7:59 PM
Oops forgot about that birdie. I was too busy blowing up that hole
 Message #94931 - This was a reply to message #94928
mpisarski01

Favorite Golfer:
Favorite Golf Course:
    Griz. Ranch & Chambers

Monday May 11, 2020 5:11 PM
Another BCB was had at Ram's Hill this weekend with Rat-Patrol and I battling it out in the 100° heat. Jim took the chain from me with a nice birdie on hole 2, On par 3 9th hole both Jim and I hit to about 15 feet just right of the pin. The putt did not look overly difficult so I just lined up right edge a dropped my birdie dead center, Jim left his putt just short. For good measure I Made a nice kick in birdie on 17 to keep the chain*

* Once again Rudyclub was playing with us but didn't want to be the holder of the chain due to his unknown availability to play with Gk'ers. He of course made a heck of a shot on hole 18 landing about 6 inches from the cup to what should have been another keeper of the chain.
 Message #95015 - This was a reply to message #94931

Listing 21 to 30 of 104 Replies

PAGES: 11 1 2 3 4 5

[ Community Page ]