Goodbye Teeoff.com Deal pass
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Goodbye Teeoff.com Deal pass

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 5 of 5 Replies

PAGES: 1
mpisarski01
Goodbye Teeoff.com Deal pass
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    John Daly & Anyone I beat
Favorite Golf Course:
    Griz. Ranch & Chambers

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday May 5, 2020 11:38 AM
Just received an email from Teeoff.com about the Deal Pass program. This program has been the best deal out there for third party tee times and great deal. $150 a year got you 25% +10% on top of promo codes to use on their Deal times as well as $150 in credit.

Sadly they were just bought by NBC Sport (aka Golf Now) and changes were detailed below in the email. They are changing the rules to convert everyone over to golf now Golf Pass which has its own forum thread. This is such a shame as teeoff.com was the best site after golfnow decided to screw everyone with their rewards changes. I cant wait to see how many people abandon ship.

"We are excited to share the news that TeeOff has joined the NBC Sports family!

As a result, beginning May 6, 2020 your Deal Pass membership will become GOLFPASS+ – a feature-packed program that includes many of your favorite current benefits, plus exciting new perks and more!

To ensure that you continue to receive updates regarding your membership, please add subscription@email.golfpass.com to your safe sender list.

Your membership will be extended for 60 days beyond your original expiration date!
Your $150 in Deal Time Golf promo codes will stay valid for the remainder of your membership and their respective expiration dates.
Your 25% off Deal Times and additional 10% off promo codes will be replaced by 25% more Rewards points on qualifying tee time bookings.
Special renewal rate – Your next membership renewal will be the same price as your Deal Pass membership – Just $149 for a full year of GOLFPASS+ benefits!
NEW – Enjoy 1 dozen TaylorMade Tour Response golf balls included with your new membership. (Log in to your account to update your address for faster shipping.)
NEW - Play more with tee time credits delivered to you every month.
NEW – Change or cancel your tee time, no questions asked, with exclusive Worry-Free Tee Times.
NEW – Earn 25% more Rewards points on qualifying rounds
NEW – In addition to never paying fees on TeeOff, you’ll now enjoy waived convenience fees on all GOLFNOW bookings as well.
NEW – Your exclusive reservation line becomes GOLFPASS Member Care, complete with travel assistance, customer support and more
Plus, you get all the GOLFPASS benefits too, including on-demand lessons, fitness plans and original shows featuring Rory McIlroy, Conor Moore and so many others!

Start exploring all that GOLFPASS+ has to offer today.

We will also soon be updating our privacy policy and website terms of use to reflect the fact that we are part of the NBC Sports family. Look out for more information on the TeeOff website.

[[Edited by mpisarski01 on Tuesday May 5, 2020 11:39 AM]]

[[Edited by mpisarski01 on Tuesday May 5, 2020 11:40 AM]]
 Message #94961
sparky14
RE: Goodbye Teeoff.com Deal pass
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Ben Crenshaw
Favorite Golf Course:
    All except Shorecliffs

Tuesday May 5, 2020 2:13 PM
That's too bad. G-Now has pretty much swallowed the competition whole.
 Message #94964 - This was a reply to message #94961
Itslikeimsayin
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Phil Mickelson
Favorite Golf Course:
    DragonRidge CC

Sunday May 10, 2020 10:36 AM
I just realized they've changed the terms of TeeOff.com "Deal" times, too. They used to be cancelable for a $2 charge as long as you canceled 24 hours ahead of time. Now they're like GN Hot Deals and no longer refundable. (Unless you're a GolfPass member.) Bummer.
 Message #95003 - This was a reply to message #94964
noeldaof
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday May 11, 2020 10:15 AM
Thanks for the update... not a happy camper here.
JVGA
 Message #95011 - This was a reply to message #94961
lpusa

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday May 13, 2020 5:49 AM
I'm ready for a new platform out there that will compete with GolfNow. I'm really tired of the exorbitant charges. I don't mind paying the convenience fees and taxes collected based on the convenience fees but I disagree with paying taxes for the greens fee when they are not the ones collecting the money. Isn't this considered double taxation? for a foursome at $50 per person, I'm paying GolfNow $25. Isn't convenience fees enough, but on top of that you collecting taxes on money you're not even collecting
 Message #95037 - This was a reply to message #94964

Listing 1 to 5 of 5 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]