YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: No GK Guru on Monday 14th - JohnnyGK

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 1 of 1 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK
No GK Guru on Monday 14th - JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday September 4, 2020 7:53 AM
Hey Everyone,

I am slammed right now with reporting Fall Alerts (both aerated greens and overseeding) GK Guru Monday 9/14 has became a no go. COVID-19 has thrown off many maintenance alerts schedules so calls have been more tedious. As much as I love playing golf with GKers any thought of any of you showing up to a golf course to find aerated greens is too disappointing for me. The second week of September happens to be the busiest reporting week of the year for Greenskeeper.org. So I apologize for canceling GK Guru Monday as I should have foreseen this. If playing a GK Guru the follow day was an essential reason why you are coming to play, or planning to come play, Desert Willow Golf Resort GK Plays on Sunday 9/13 know that the round alone at Desert Willow will be worth it. It's supposed to be in spectacular summer shape. Come out to our outing anyway. I really appreciate your support. The following week 9/23 and/or 9/24 I'll need a break. I wish that break was up a GRIZZLY RANCH with GKers but family plans erased that. Anyway I'll keep you posted of more GK Guru rounds coming.

Thanks!
Johnny
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #96142

Listing 1 to 1 of 1 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]