Discussions in --- Use This to POST ---
Moderated By JohnnyGK

Forums
Greenskeeper.org
--- Use This to POST ---
Currently Recruiting More GK Gurus – Interested?
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Currently Recruiting More GK Gurus – Interested?

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 1 of 1 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK
Currently Recruiting More GK Gurus – Interested?

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Saturday October 10, 2020 10:22 AM
Most of you who are writing detailed golf course reviews have already been invited by me to be a GK Guru. I'm in the process of reorganizing the GK Guru network so if you have not been invited yet you likely will. The benefits of being a GK Guru are special small outings (4 - 16) with fellow GK Gurus at very discounted rates or even free. Plus its an awesome time to hang out and play with fellow GKers. When becoming a GK Guru you have access to these fun golfing experiences on an exclusive page for GK Gurus at blog.greenskeeper.org so please create a account there if you have not already. Golf courses know when having GK Gurus out to play we will write reviews exactly how we always write reviews because a GK Guru’s top priority is to communicate authentic informative reviews to fellow golfers. So golf courses host our GK Guru outings when they are either in very good condition (majority of the time) or when they want to get the word out about an improvement.

Let me know if you’re interested or have questions about becoming a GK Guru.

You can message me here on Greenskeeper.org to JohnnyGK or e-mail me at golf@greenskeeper.org

Thank You!

Johnny
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #96580

Listing 1 to 1 of 1 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]