YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Speak Out For GK – Thanks – JohnnyGK

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK
Speak Out For GK – Thanks – JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday October 30, 2020 10:01 AM
Speak Out For GK – Thanks – JohnnyGK

So appreciated when you tell your fellow golfers about Greenskeeper.org and our GK Community. But equally as appreciated is when you take a moment to ask the person behind the counter at the golf course, a golf instructor, superintendent, marshal, cart staff, bag drop, you name it that works at a golf course if they have heard of Greenskeeper.org.

It’s really important that those working at the golf courses know about us since it’s the golf courses that primarily support our website with outings and advertising.

It made me feel great when on Monday up in Monterey when I witnessed GKer DeepSea14 ask the person behind the counter while checking in if he had heard of Greenskeeper.org. The guy said no and then DeepSea14 let him know he should because it’s the website he uses to decide where to play. DeepSea14 went on to tell him what a great community of golfers we are and other good stuff about GK.

I love knowing the GK Community is backing me up in helping spread the word.

Thank You!
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #96773
Alex326
RE: Speak Out For GK – Thanks – JohnnyGK
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday October 30, 2020 11:45 AM
Peter is the team PIO - Press Information Officer
 Message #96778 - This was a reply to message #96773

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]