PXG Golf Clubs
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: PXG Golf Clubs

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1
Nickesquire
PXG Golf Clubs
GK Event: Played in a GK Event SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Jack-Freddie-Tiger-Rory
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Poppy Maderas

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday November 1, 2020 4:10 PM
PXG clubs have been among the most expensive on the market since they were introduced. I looked from afar...

Pre COVID prices on the 0311 irons were in the $400 per club range. The 0211 irons were in the $200 per club range.

First PXG came out with attractive deals for active duty military, Veterans and First Responders on their "Special Heroes" program which radically reduced the price threshold if you qualified under that program. So reduced prices were available to a fairly significant segment of the population, which made PXG's much more affordable. I have played with several people in the last 6 months who were playing PXG's they had acquired under that program.

As someone who has been looking online for both new and used clubs recently, the prices of good clubs have been rather extreme. Take your pick, but because of COVID shortages, record number of rounds being played, high unemployment coupled with government stimulus $$$, both used and new clubs have been selling at a premium. And out of stock or back ordered with long wait times has been a familiar theme.

Many manufacturers have been raising prices accordingly.

I was really puzzled with a few eBay auctions I saw recently for PXG clubs. The prices did not seem possible. People were advertising brand new PXG's for prices that seemed way too low to be legitimate. Turns out, they were legitimate.

While almost every major club maker has been increasing their prices anywhere from 10-25% in the last year, PXG radically cut some of theirs.

If you are in the market for a new iron set, and be sitting down when you read this... PXG has brand new iron sets available that are cheaper than some iron sets from every major manufacturer.

Go onto the PXG website if you are interested in details, because they could change at any time.

[[Edited by Nickesquire on Sunday November 1, 2020 4:53 PM]]
The goal has always been long and straight! But since I can no longer hit them long, hopefully straighter could be achieved more than occasionally?
 Message #96800
sparky14
RE: PXG Golf Clubs
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    Ben Crenshaw
Favorite Golf Course:
    All except Shorecliffs

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday November 1, 2020 6:13 PM
You know I have already binged. It's what I do.
 Message #96801 - This was a reply to message #96800

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]