Arm Lock Putter?
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Arm Lock Putter?

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 3 of 3 Replies

PAGES: 1
kassper7
Arm Lock Putter?
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    It varies
Favorite Golf Course:
    Oak Quarry

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday November 5, 2020 12:44 PM
Anyone tried it? I'd love to give it a try. Anyone have one I could borrow? I feel like my back-up would be to buy a $70 Inazone putter and just see how it goes. Not sure how any recreational golf makes that kind of transition.
 Message #96855
SBogey
RE: Arm Lock Putter?

SoCal Community Staff

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    Phil/Day/
Favorite Golf Course:
    Eagle Falls

Friday November 6, 2020 6:13 PM
I have a belly putter that I have experimented with doing the arm lock method. Works pretty well but so far I am sticking with the Ping I have! Not sure where you are but I would be glad to loan it to you to try. We might try and play Morongo on Wednesday if you are anywhere near and could meet up!
 Message #96861 - This was a reply to message #96855
kassper7
RE: Arm Lock Putter?
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    It varies
Favorite Golf Course:
    Oak Quarry

Tuesday November 10, 2020 11:48 AM
Thank you for the offer Steve. My understanding is that a belly putter would not have enough loft to work as Armlock putter optimally. Not that that would keep me from trying anyway. We are probably too far from each other for easy transfer but I'll keep you in mind as I continue thinking about this.
 Message #96899 - This was a reply to message #96861

Listing 1 to 3 of 3 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]