Discussions in GK Golf Club
Moderated By JohnnyGK

Forums
Greenskeeper.org
GK Golf Club
GK Golf Club Indexes - Now Available!
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: GK Golf Club Indexes - Now Available!

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 11 to 20 of 29 Replies

PAGES: 3 1 2 3
noeldaof
RE: GK Golf Club Indexes - Coming Soon!
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday June 4, 2020 11:30 AM
QUOTED  All kidding aside, I remember we had an online SCGA club at one time.

Kevin, I think it was Public Links Golf Association or something, but I don't think it was SCGA.
JVGA
 Message #95232 - This was a reply to message #95226
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday June 4, 2020 9:08 PM
QUOTED  Kevin, I think it was Public Links Golf Association or something, but I don't think it was SCGA.

Correct. It was a PLGA club not a SCGA club. Since then the PLGA merged with the SCGA.
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #95237 - This was a reply to message #95232
aakes90278
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    friends
Favorite Golf Course:
    Riviera

Friday June 12, 2020 8:30 AM
Keep me posted on this Johnny, i may want to incorporate my group into GK .
 Message #95345 - This was a reply to message #95215
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Wednesday June 17, 2020 8:42 AM
QUOTED  Keep me posted on this Johnny, i may want to incorporate my group into GK .

Will do Mike! - we just got approval to start accepting members. We need to get things set up in our GK Shop on blog.greenskeeper.org. Also you will be able to use credit from the purchase of a GK Golf Club supporter membership (this is different from SCGA Club) towards an index membership. The GK Golf Club Supporter Membership will launch tomorrow!
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #95385 - This was a reply to message #95345
scratchman
GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    Tiger Woods
Favorite Golf Course:
    Goose Creek

Wednesday June 17, 2020 10:47 AM
This is really awesome Johnny... Can't thank you enough for all the time and work you put into this for us.
 Message #95387 - This was a reply to message #95215
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Wednesday June 24, 2020 3:18 PM
QUOTED  This is really awesome Johnny... Can't thank you enough for all the time and work you put into this for us.

You're welcome!

Update - we are approved to start adding membership however before we do so I could some input on the kind of club to run. The competitive play for the GK Golf Club SCGA Club will take place during our GK Plays outings. Formats and prizes for competitive play to still be determined - Suggestions? Prior to the GK Plays we ran GK Events with the help of GKer TheBigDog creating spread sheets and my trusty old laptop inputting scores. Its was fun but a lot of work. Not to say I won't put in the work to make these GK Golf Club competitive play fun. I'd like to find an app I can run on my iPad Pro and others can run on their mobile phones to go digital with scoring as much as possible and make things more streamlined. Any suggestions?
 Message #95499 - This was a reply to message #95387
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Tuesday June 30, 2020 12:55 PM
We'll be launching it this week! - Stay tuned!
 Message #95546 - This was a reply to message #95215
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Thursday July 2, 2020 8:01 AM

GK Golf Club Memberships now available!
[Click Here]

Message #95567 - This was a reply to message #95215
mpisarski01
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    John Daly & Anyone I beat
Favorite Golf Course:
    Circ Raven, Grizzly Ranch

Thursday July 2, 2020 10:11 AM
Add another badge to my profile!!
 Message #95568 - This was a reply to message #95567
ringworld

Community Director

GK Event: Played in a GK Event ringworld-blog: golfing guru ringworld blog GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    Rory Mcilroy he's peachy
Favorite Golf Course:
    Spanish Bay Pebble Beach

Friday July 3, 2020 3:02 AM
Hey guys, Ringworld here.

Wanted some feedback for the blog regarding the purchase process and feel of the blog. I need to improve it where I can. Any comments to help me streamline this moving forward?

Don't forget to Join the GK Golf Club as well as the SCGA Golf Club.

And I miss those days when you had the grass green club with the PLGA. Ah, such simpler times
Work Hard. Play Golf! www.ace-cases.com
Oh yeah, I blog too: www.golfing-guru.com

Know before you go.... golfing with Greenskeeper.org!
 Message #95578 - This was a reply to message #95568

Listing 11 to 20 of 29 Replies

PAGES: 3 1 2 3

[ Community Page ]