YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Support GK – GK Golf Club - UPDATE – JohnnyGK

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 10 of 43 Replies

PAGES: 5 1 2 3 4 5
JohnnyGK
Support GK – GK Golf Club - UPDATE – JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday June 18, 2020 8:50 AM
UPDATE 9/14:

Joining the GK Golf Club as a supporter is a wonderful way to assist and support the GK Community. Thank You!

---

Original Post: 6/18

This is the beginning of great things to come for our GK Community. The funds generated by The GK Golf Club will primarily be used to improve GK’s websites and mobile apps (android app to be created). Without improving GK’s technology GK cannot move forward and worse, its current platforms have about a couple years of shelf life. GK has reached a crossroads. Programming takes time. It is time to start improvements soon.

BENEFITS of The GK Golf Club!
It will create bigger and more frequent GK Plays Outings (casual), GK Events Outings (competitive), GK Guru Rounds and GK Cup Tournaments.

It will attract many sponsors that will provide perks to GK Golf Club members. Linksoul is already coming on board! Thank You AndrewZ28 you and everyone there!

It will springboard a soon to be launched SCGA Club plus a future a NCGA Club.

JohnnyGK will be constantly working to create more perks and benefits for GK Golf Club members. This is the most inspired I’ve been since launching GK. It’s the future of GK and I’d really appreciate it if you joined the GK Golf Club at any level.

Memberships are good for 12 months from purchase date and provide greater value than the costs of purchase. Click the links for details:

Par Package: $49 = $50 Automatic GK Shop Gift Certificate

Birdie Package: $199 = $225 Automatic GK Shop Gift Certificate

Eagle Package: $499 = $600 Automatic GK Shop Gift Certificate

* Want to max out your return? Here’s a suggestion for those of you that plan on playing in GK Plays Outings, GK Events Outing or GK Guru Rounds over the next 12 months … you can use 100% of your GK Shop Gift Certificate Credit. This means if you spend $499 now you’ll be saving $101. Don’t think you’ll play that much? Then use your credit to buy spots at a GK Plays Outings for friends and collect the outing fees from them. GK has too many fun ways for you to use your GK Shop Gift Certificate. There is no way it’s going to waste.

Thank You!
Johnny

[[Edited by JohnnyGK on Monday September 14, 2020 9:57 AM]]
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #95418
mpisarski01
RE: Support GK – GK Golf Club LAUNCHED! – JohnnyGK
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    John Daly & Anyone I beat
Favorite Golf Course:
    Griz. Ranch & Chambers

Thursday June 18, 2020 9:02 AM
You are awesome. I just signed up for the Eagle Package. Then Booked my friends and I for Reflection and Mojave. This is a great Value!!!
 Message #95424 - This was a reply to message #95418
GDR23
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Woods--- Couples
Favorite Golf Course:
    Rustic Purisma Sandpiper

Thursday June 18, 2020 9:11 AM
Thanks buddy for all you do for the game of golf and gkers. Just purchased my membership. Plan on me and hopefully a buddy again at Rams Hill this year.
Please check my websitegdrgolf instruction click here
 Message #95425 - This was a reply to message #95424
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Thursday June 18, 2020 9:33 AM
QUOTED  You are awesome. I just signed up for the Eagle Package. Then Booked my friends and I for Reflection and Mojave. This is a great Value!!!

QUOTED  Thanks buddy for all you do for the game of golf and gkers. Just purchased my membership. Plan on me and hopefully a buddy again at Rams Hill this year.

You guys are fantastic - Thank You.

Rams Hill is locked in. I'll be posting it next month. Also looking to post an outing in September and November. October is a possibility too.
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #95426 - This was a reply to message #95424
t8fish
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    My Dad
Favorite Golf Course:
    Wykagyl GC

Thursday June 18, 2020 11:19 AM
Love it, all good. Now the dumb question.

There is a space on the form to insert your GK Golf Club Member Name with an asterisk that has no annotation — I hate when that happens. It implies there will be a clarification but there is none. I would assume that name would be the handle we typically use here, T8fish for me, as opposed to your real name or providing a new name of choice to be used specifically for the Club.

I used t8… and it advances to the shopping cart with that name. Before I pull the trigger, all good?

(Sorry, the asterisk did it to me. Dad was an attorney and I see ambiguities where they probably don't exist.)

Thanks, Johnny.

[[Edited by t8fish on Thursday June 18, 2020 11:27 AM]]
 Message #95428 - This was a reply to message #95426
mpisarski01

Favorite Golfer:
    John Daly & Anyone I beat
Favorite Golf Course:
    Griz. Ranch & Chambers

Thursday June 18, 2020 11:31 AM
I put my user name and everything was fine. Once you pay there is a member ID that you use for purchasing of events. It will be on the voucher emailed once you purchase.
 Message #95429 - This was a reply to message #95428
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Thursday June 18, 2020 11:39 AM
QUOTED  Love it, all good. Now the dumb question.

Never a dumb question - Thanks You

QUOTED  There is a space on the form to insert your GK Golf Club Member Name with an asterisk that has no annotation — I hate when that happens. It implies there will be a clarification but there is none. I would assume that name would be the handle we typically use here, T8fish for me, as opposed to your real name or providing a new name of choice to be used specifically for the Club.

You can use your GK Handle or your real name is fine. We just did not want something ambiguous. I think further clarification on the platform is needed.

The GK Shop Gift Certificate will have your first Name regardless on it.

Really appreciate your support!
 Message #95430 - This was a reply to message #95428
walnutgolf
GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday June 18, 2020 11:58 AM
Not sure if I can make any of the outings you have so just purchased par membership. Will use it toward the scga membership when you get it going.
Thank you and this site for being an accurate source of updated info on golf courses.
 Message #95431 - This was a reply to message #95426
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Thursday June 18, 2020 12:13 PM
QUOTED  Not sure if I can make any of the outings you have so just purchased par membership. Will use it toward the scga membership when you get it going.
Thank you and this site for being an accurate source of updated info on golf courses.

Is all appreciated! - Yes, you'll certainly be able to use it towards our SCGA GK Golf Club. That will go on sale Friday next week on 6/26. Getting all of our ducks in a row. Very excited about that. Looking forward to doing GK Events again!
 Message #95432 - This was a reply to message #95431
sbarajasjr
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    Lee Trevino
Favorite Golf Course:
    Spyglass & Pasatiempo

Thursday June 18, 2020 6:39 PM
Done and done! Thanks for GK and the entire golf community!
 Message #95433 - This was a reply to message #95418

Listing 1 to 10 of 43 Replies

PAGES: 5 1 2 3 4 5

[ Community Page ]