Discussions in GK Golf Club
Moderated By JohnnyGK

Forums
Greenskeeper.org
GK Golf Club
Info/Q & A: GK Golf Club Supporter Memberships!
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Info/Q & A: GK Golf Club Supporter Memberships!

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 5 of 5 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK
Info/Q & A: GK Golf Club Supporter Memberships!

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday July 1, 2021 1:30 PM
Your support for Greenskeeper.org is greatly appreciated.

Par Package: $49 = $45 Automatic GK Store Credit + $10 Golf Moose Gift Card

Birdie Package: $199 = $215 Automatic GK Store Credit + $20 Golf Moose Gift Card

Eagle Package: $499 = $580 Automatic GK Store Credit + $30 Golf Moose Gift Card

With how much Golf Moose has grown and the fact you can use your Golf Moose Gift Card to play in Golf Moose/GK Private Course outings as well as purchase their deals, this is a great added perk to your GK Golf Club Supporter Membership. Plus you can use your GK Store Credit to purchase an SCGA GK Golf Club GHIN Index.

Want to max out your GK Store Credit? Here’s a suggestion for those of you that plan on playing in GK Plays Outings, GK Events Outing or GK Guru Rounds over the next 12 months. Lets say you purchase a GK Golf Club Supporter Eagle Membership for $499 to get $580 GK Store Credit even though you don't think you'll play that much over 12 months ... then use your credit to buy spots at a GK Plays Outings for friends and collect the outing fees from them. GK has many fun ways for you to use your GK Store Credit. There is no way it’s going to waste. And if you don't use your credit within the 12 months of your membership, it will roll into your new GK Golf Club Supporter membership. The only way you lose your GK Store Credit is if you don't purchase a new GK Golf Club Supporter membership before your expiration date.

I'm always looking to add more perks to our GK Golf Club Supporter Memberships. Its been challenging the last 12 months because of how much the golf industry has been thriving. Many companies/golf courses don't feel they need develop better relationships with avid golfers since the sales are still strong. However things will be leveling out again I believe over the next 6 months of 2021 which will begin to open up more doors for me.

Please ask any questions or make recommendations.

Thank You!
Johnny

[[Edited by JohnnyGK on Thursday July 1, 2021 1:49 PM]]
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #99389
Long4par
RE: Info/Q & A: GK Golf Club Supporter Memberships!
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

Thursday July 1, 2021 8:16 PM
Where can I find my actual expiration date. I got the email but would like to know the actual date?
 Message #99390 - This was a reply to message #99389
ashtonstine
SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday July 1, 2021 9:31 PM
Hey Johnny, just to confirm, the GK Golf Club Supporter Membership is different/in addition to the GK Golf Club SCGA Membership? I believe I have taken the steps to join the GK Golf Club through SCGA, but I want to make sure I leverage that to the fullest, and if that entails adding a GK Golf Club Supporter Membership I am game.

Just want to make sure I understand it correctly.
 Message #99391 - This was a reply to message #99389
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Friday July 2, 2021 8:57 AM
QUOTED  Where can I find my actual expiration date. I got the email but would like to know the actual date?

Login to the GK Blog, access your My Account page, click the Orders button, find your GK Golf Club Supporter purchase, and a year from the purchase date is the date of expiration.
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #99400 - This was a reply to message #99390
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Friday July 2, 2021 8:59 AM
QUOTED  Hey Johnny, just to confirm, the GK Golf Club Supporter Membership is different/in addition to the GK Golf Club SCGA Membership? I believe I have taken the steps to join the GK Golf Club through SCGA, but I want to make sure I leverage that to the fullest, and if that entails adding a GK Golf Club Supporter Membership I am game.

It is different from the SCGA GK Golf Club. Really appreciate the support. In fact you can use the credit from the GK Supporter Golf Club to renew your SCGA GK Golf Club membership. Thanks so much.
 Message #99401 - This was a reply to message #99391

Listing 1 to 5 of 5 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]