msherer260
Eagle Falls Indio, CA.

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday June 24, 2021 1:39 PM
Going to play at least twice next week....most of the desert courses have not come down as much this year as they have in the past, even the underpar, golf moose deals are up some....Eagle Falls went up from $39 (Monday thru Thursday, $55 weekend) to $45 but totally worth it. Course is in great shape and if you can play the back tees and break 80 your a very good golfer. I am still trying to match my average rounds elsewhere here from the what would be white tees...a week ago I played with a 5 handicapper from middle tees I shot 91 (16 handicapper) he shot 93?? We both were very much distance challenged and this is no place to try and add 10 yards off the tee. So moving up a tee box this next week because forcing a tee shot here is asking for lost balls and the not wanted re-tee. If you have never played Eagle Falls I would recommend to add it to you list even if you wait for cooler weather because even at its highest green fees in January it is worth it.
 Message #99344
Nickesquire
RE: Eagle Falls Indio, CA.
GK Event: Played in a GK Event SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Jack Freddie Tiger Rory
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Wolf Creek Poppy

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday July 6, 2021 7:57 PM
Really solid course almost always in plus playing condition. If you can get it for under $45, that is almost always a good deal here.
The goal has always been long and straight! But since I can no longer hit them long, hopefully straighter could be achieved more than occasionally?
 Message #99418 - This was a reply to message #99344

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]