Diamon Bar GC

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers

Favorite Golfer:
    Trevino, Lema, Ochoa
Favorite Golf Course:
    Green W/holes n flags

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday August 11, 2021 9:52 AM
I played Diamond Bar yesterday 8/10, totally agree with review from roarksown1, Playa del Rey. We also encountered cart problems, our 2 carts stalled and would not work, we tried the reset switch under the seat with no success. Tried calling the clubhouse, calls were not going through. Fortunately our other playing buddies were ahead of us and were able to alert the cart guy when they reached the turn. Took over 15 minutes to get us back on the game.

Had not played here in over 5 years, some of my buddies don't like the course, too much traffic noise, but I convinced to try it again. We encountered a lot of road construction going on. Evidently it's a large nenovation project.

This is how it will affect the course. The project proposes to realign and reconfigure six holes in the western part of the course and three in the eastern part of the course. This includes reconstructing bunkers and tee and green complexes for all holes. Holes 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, and 9 would be reconstructed in their entirety with new fairways, bunkers, and tee and green complexes. The proposed Project would increase the overall existing course yardage from 6,801 yards to 6,848 yards. The total course par would remain unchanged at 72 and maintain 18 holes.

Keep it in the short stuff, stay hydrated it's hot out there.
> > "How can they beat me? I've been struck by lightning, had two back operations, and been divorced twice."
> > Lee Trevino

> > "Golf is like solitaire. When you cheat, you only cheat yourself."
> > Tony Lema
 Message #99699
Bogey1Fogey38
RE: Diamon Bar GC

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers

Favorite Golfer:
    Trevino, Lema, Ochoa
Favorite Golf Course:
    Green W/holes n flags

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday August 29, 2021 6:35 PM
One of my golf buddies received an email that the course will be closed for 18 months. The ongoing freeway construction. And maintenance on the course was the reason given.

[[Edited by Bogey1Fogey38 on Monday August 30, 2021 9:15 AM]]
> > "How can they beat me? I've been struck by lightning, had two back operations, and been divorced twice."
> > Lee Trevino

> > "Golf is like solitaire. When you cheat, you only cheat yourself."
> > Tony Lema
 Message #99857 - This was a reply to message #99699

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]