3-4bravo
Operation Eagle Foundation

Favorite Golfer:
    Tiger Woods
Favorite Golf Course:
    Hunter Ranch

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday January 28, 2020 9:04 AM
Hi, fellow GKers. My name is Anthony Morales, and I'm a veteran of Operation Enduring Freedom. Last year, I was given the amazing opportunity to play in a golf tournament called The Warrior Open that is put on by The Bush Institute. Not only did I get to play Trinity Forest 3 days before the pros and meet the former President and First Lady, I also got to meet twenty three other veterans that went through much of the same experiences on and off the battlefield.

I left the tournament with a dream to bring a sliver of what I experienced to veterans in my hometown. After much research, day dreaming, and work, I landed on Operation Eagle Foundation. A soon to be California non-profit aimed at providing all expense paid golf getaways for veterans of the Global War on Terror (GWOT) to help deal with wounds, visible and invisible, sustained in combat.

Naturally, all of this costs money. I am reaching you to you guys today in hopes that you can donate what you can to getting my dream airborne. Below is a link to the donation page that has more information, and also the Facebook page I created as well.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

fundly.com/non-profit-startup-2

Facebook: @OperationEagleFoundation
 Message #93338
GDR23
RE: Operation Eagle Foundation
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Woods--- Couples
Favorite Golf Course:
    Rustic Purisma Sandpiper

Saturday February 1, 2020 4:23 PM
Anthony I just wanted to personally thank you and say thanks for your service to our country. To all our vets, police, firefigthers and first responders you are our heroes.
Please check my websitegdrgolf instruction click here
 Message #93375 - This was a reply to message #93338
3-4bravo
RE: Operation Eagle Foundation

Favorite Golfer:
    Tiger Woods
Favorite Golf Course:
    Hunter Ranch

Tuesday February 4, 2020 10:18 AM
QUOTED  Anthony I just wanted to personally thank you and say thanks for your service to our country. To all our vets, police, firefigthers and first responders you are our heroes.

I appreciate the support, sir. We hope down the road that we can expand our support to law enforcement and first responders as well.
 Message #93413 - This was a reply to message #93375

Listing 1 to 3 of 3 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]