Discussions in GK Events & Outings
Moderated By JohnnyGK

Forums
Greenskeeper.org
GK Events & Outings
Recap: GM-GK The Saticoy Club 2021!
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Recap: GM-GK The Saticoy Club 2021!

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK
Recap: GM-GK The Saticoy Club 2021!

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday October 6, 2021 1:31 PM
This was pretty awesome. The best Golf Moose/Greenskeeper.org Private Course outing yet. Staff was very supportive, weather was beautiful, golf course in great shape and a super rate for such an exclusive club. I had many players thanking me, Golf Moose and Greenskeeper.org for organizing it. Some of had been wanting to play The Saticoy Club for over 20 years (no kidding).

Outing POP improved with a smaller field this time (103 compared to 124) and welcomed some small groups of 8 to 16 to join in. Lots of good times and fun players.

Here's some photos of GKers. Not as many GKers as the previous ones. Wish you could have been there. I'll set one up again for next Fall.

Hole 10 - The Saticoy Club CTP (was hoping for a GKers to win the comp foursome for The Saticoy Club - maybe next time!)

L-R: Ricardo and GKer S_Smith from NorCal

L-R: Arb, Briggslaw, sr129 and ag2000

L-R: GKer czsarnay (middle blue shirt black hat) and his Saturday Golf Friends came out for another outing. Thanks Chris!
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #100238
Alex326
RE: Recap: GM-GK The Saticoy Club 2021!
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday October 6, 2021 8:28 PM
QUOTED  Briggslaw

Love the outfit! Those yellow shorts rock!
 Message #100240 - This was a reply to message #100238

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]