YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Recap: GK Plays Rams Hill Golf Club December 2021

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 5 of 5 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK
Recap: GK Plays Rams Hill Golf Club December 2021

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday December 16, 2021 11:48 AM
What a fun outing. Rams Hill Golf Club was awesome. Thank you so much for coming out. And to those that missed it, know I’m looking into arranging a 72 player shotgun start for next year. Huge thanks to GKer AndrewZ28 that attended and hooked us up as always with beautiful Linksoul clothing as prizes! Big thanks to GKer Zachary that donated the case of wine! High fives to Golf Moose for the $25 gift cards for golf deals and outings! And a BIG warm welcome to OnCore Golf providing us 5 dozen golf balls to give out! Prize table just keeps getting better and better!

I appreciate all the reviews I’ve seen posted. I also appreciate many of your social posts on Facebook and Instagram. Making these posts really helps me build more support for our outings, our golf course supporters and Greenskeeper.org.

BTW – it’s going to be our biggest GK Plays and Golf Moose / GK Private Course outings year ever in 2022. Plus we’ll be having a huge outing at one of our GK Supporting Golf Courses in September for Greenskeeper.org’s 20th Birthday!

Thank you everyone. 2021 was a great year for our outings!
Johnny

Results:
Hole 5: CTP: Bert Guiller (7ft 1in)
Hole 6: LD: xdragon75x
Hole 9: CTP: Ailan66 (4ft 1in)
Hole 10: CTP: John Francisco (6ft 4in)
Hole 14: LD: Larry Ingramm
Hole 17: CTP: rgm2525 (11ft 0in)

Photos:

[[Edited by JohnnyGK on Thursday December 16, 2021 11:58 AM]]
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #101105
dconnally
RE: Recap: GK Plays Rams Hill Golf Club December 2021

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated! GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Arnie
Favorite Golf Course:
    Oak Quarry; Tobiano

Wednesday December 22, 2021 2:04 PM
QUOTED  BTW – it’s going to be our biggest GK Plays and Golf Moose / GK Private Course outings year ever in 2022. Plus we’ll be having a huge outing at one of our GK Supporting Golf Courses in September for Greenskeeper.org’s 20th Birthday!

Great event and great time at Rams Hill this year.

In 2022, would love to see a GK Plays in Orange County!! So I don't have to rotate the tires after each event!

Thanks, GKers for a fun 2021.
Remember, we could be at work!!
 Message #101141 - This was a reply to message #101105
mcantos
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pasatiempo

Wednesday December 22, 2021 3:34 PM
Dave, I’m sure you’re aware of the GK/ Golf moose outing just a few miles from you at Dove Canyon
 Message #101142 - This was a reply to message #101141
Alex326
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

Wednesday December 22, 2021 8:58 PM
QUOTED  So I don't have to rotate the tires after each event!

Do you want to take this one Peter, or should I......??!!
 Message #101143 - This was a reply to message #101141
Deepsea14
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    Dad and his Dad
Favorite Golf Course:
    The one I'm playing

Thursday December 23, 2021 6:59 AM
QUOTED 
QUOTED  So I don't have to rotate the tires after each event!

Do you want to take this one Peter, or should I......??!!

First off the two SoCal courses with Billy&Hilly references (Goat Hill / Rams Hill) should be added to my must play road trip venues.

I've had to replace my travel van and a few sets of tires.

MADERA, Calif. — If you aren't looking for it, you would probably pass it.

There is no sign, no marker and drivers have just seconds to look at it.

Sandwiched in between the southbound and northbound lanes of Highway 99 in Madera County is where the "Palm meets the Pine."

Author Steve Newvine says the symbolism is unmistakably obvious. This is the symbolic divide between Northern California and Southern California. The palm tree represents Southern California and the pine tree represent Northern California, Newvine said.

I suppose a true "road trip" would need mileage of some sort. More than a tank of fuel worthy?! COVID be damned I've crossed that line for golf day trips too many times during the pandemic. Most recently my trip to Oregon I met a marshall (new friend) who asked if I brought my clubs. It snowed three inches the next day. I had to explain if I travel for golf this time of year which direction I choose.

Thanks for reading. What about you Matt?

Merry Christmas to all and I wish I had the BC in my sights....

[[Edited by Deepsea14 on Thursday December 23, 2021 7:05 AM]]

[[Edited by Deepsea14 on Thursday December 23, 2021 7:07 AM]]
 Message #101145 - This was a reply to message #101143

Listing 1 to 5 of 5 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]