YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: The Saticoy Club Outing 4/11 - BUY NOW - Johnny

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 1 of 1 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK
The Saticoy Club Outing 4/11 - BUY NOW - Johnny

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday February 2, 2022 5:33 PM
I was told PGA tour players would come to The Saticoy Club a week before the Masters to prep for the tournament because of the slick-fast pure greens. So the idea of playing this fantastic club, in its best shape of the year, the day after the Masters ... BUY THIS NOW. This will sell out very fast. I want as many GKers there as possible to experience it. $119 normally $245 guest rate.

[ $119 - Click To Sign-Up! ]

These are super fun private club experiences. I’m doing a fun Closest To The Pin Contest on a Par 3 for a great prize (normally a comp 4-some at the club). Come Play!

Golf Moose is a longtime great supporter of our GK Community. They are great people to work with and avid golfers like you and me. They promote their specials on Greenskeeper.org, sponsor our GK Plays outings and sponsor our Par, Birdie and Eagle GK Supporters Golf Club Memberships. They are also growing fast so check out the recently updated GK Specials Page.

No problem pairing GKers together - just let me know!

Thanks!
JohnnyGK

[[Edited by JohnnyGK on Wednesday February 2, 2022 5:38 PM]]
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #101384

Listing 1 to 1 of 1 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]