Discussions in GK Events & Outings
Moderated By JohnnyGK

Forums
Greenskeeper.org
GK Events & Outings
GK Plays - Goodies at Check-In Instead of Raffl...
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: GK Plays - Goodies at Check-In Instead of Raffle - Tee Times

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK
GK Plays - Goodies at Check-In Instead of Raffle - Tee Times

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday May 2, 2022 12:00 PM
Thanks everyone for coming out yesterday! Its was an awesome day and I'll be posting a full recap this week.

Giving out prizes to those that stuck around yesterday after the entire clubhouse closed yesterday at 6:30pm was unexpected ... however it was not the first time for a GK Plays. My apologies. With it getting more difficult get decent rates on the weekends I expect more late starts for GK Plays outings.

BUT I have a solution...

With shotgun starts I'll make sure we all have at least an hour to hang out for F&B/Raffle/Prizes like we always do. Shotguns are great with everyone finishing at the same time.

However with tee time starts we need to avoid the long waits for the first few groups waiting for the rest to finish + plus as mentioned possible issues with F & B not being available long enough after play. So at check-in and prior to play for non-shotgun outings, I'll do what I did for those that remember our Rams Hill Golf Club COVID-19 protocol outing where when you check-in you will get a choice of one large prize. This will likely require players to get to the outings a little earlier. For those players that are GK Golf Club Supporter Members and/or SCGA GK Golf Club Index Members you will get an extra small prize for each of your memberships at check-in as well. As far as on course contests, winners will get $10 credit in our GK Store on blog.greenskeeper.org they can apply to anything sold on our GK Blog (GK Plays, SCGA Memberships, GK Cup Entries, GK Gear, etc). After play we won't have an official gathering but we can always make own arrangements to get together somewhere local for bite to eat after.

Thoughts?
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #102010
abbacat
RE: GK Plays - Goodies at Check-In Instead of Raffle - Tee Times

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Monday May 2, 2022 12:16 PM
If you play in an early group so you can have everything set up when everyone finishes, it may increase the chances of more people sticking around after.
Sorry it didn't work out yesterday. I had a great time playing tho, and am looking forward to Vegas!
 Message #102011 - This was a reply to message #102010

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]