YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Recap: GK Plays San Vicente Golf Resort 2022

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK
Recap: GK Plays San Vicente Golf Resort 2022

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Thursday July 28, 2022 6:13 PM
GKers, good weather, beautiful course, lots of burgers, hotdogs, beers, drinks and chips to go around … loved it. Another small yet awesome outing. San Vicente Resort treated us fantastic and I was very impressed with the course (see photos). Plus they gave us a comp twosome certificate to raffle in which GKer maryw1003 won!

Huge thanks to AndrewZ28 (who could not attend as he decided to go to Ireland instead – the nerve of that guy! – LOL) for suppling epic LINKSOUL gear. Big thanks to Golf Moose for the $25 gift cards for golf deals to OnCore Golf for providing dozens of balls.

Thank you to those that have posted reviews and to those that also made social posts on Facebook and Instagram. Making these posts helps me tons in building added support for our outings, our golf course supporters and Greenskeeper.org.

Come to the next GK Plays on August 14th at Sterling Hills!

Prize for on-course contest winners is a $10 GK Store Credit certificate.

Results:
Hole 1: LD: mccad06
Hole 2: CTP: Rudy Club (14.5 ft)
Hole 8: CTP: Tomo Kirimoto (27.5 ft)
Hole 12: CTP: CJ Heineke (11.2 ft)
Hole 15: CTP: mccad06 (29.5 ft)
Hole 17: LD: mark_6m

[[Edited by JohnnyGK on Thursday July 28, 2022 6:16 PM]]
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #102565
Alex326
RE: Recap: GK Plays San Vicente Golf Resort 2022
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Sunday July 31, 2022 9:40 PM
Looking at the fun pictures of the GK outing has me missing Golf big time and it's only been 10 days!

Can't wait to get back out there with some GK'ers!
 Message #102568 - This was a reply to message #102565

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]