YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Private GM/GK Outing Monday 10/4 The Saticoy Club

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 10 of 11 Replies

PAGES: 2 1 2
JohnnyGK
Private GM/GK Outing Monday 10/4 The Saticoy Club

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday June 9, 2021 12:17 PM
Golf Moose / GK Private Outing Registration
Hosted by JohnnyGK

The Saticoy Club - Somis, CA - Monday 10/4 - 10:00am Shotgun

Greenskeeper.org has teamed up with Golf Moose to put on private course outings here in Southern California like Golf Moose has been successfully doing in NorCal. They are basically member for the day experiences much like you may have experienced with SCGA private course outings. The first outing I posted for Wood Ranch GC about to sell out already and I want as many GKers to get their spots before this one sells out too.
I just lined up the exclusive The Saticoy Club in Somis, CA!

The Saticoy Club as long been known for their exceptional challenging layout, smooth-slick greens and beautiful scenery. The golf course will be in fantastic shape as always in early October. This is a rare opportunity to experience The Saticoy Club.

$149 - Click Here

Entries/Payment are handled directly by Golf Moose.

I am looking to line up one Golf Moose private outing a month in addition to lining up our GK Plays outings.

So excited about creating more opportunities for GKers to tee up together and experience private country clubs.

I will be promoting the private outings here on GK but the best way to be alerted about private outings is to be on our GK Newsletter email. Easiest way to do that is make sure you set up an account on our GK Blog.

Golf Moose is a longtime great supporter of our GK Community. They are great people to work with and avid golfers like you and me. They promote their specials on Greenskeeper.org, sponsor our GK Plays outings and sponsor our Par, Birdie and Eagle GK Supporters Golf Club Memberships. They are also growing fast so check out the recently updated GK Specials Page.

No problem pairing GKers together - just let me know!

Thanks!

[[Edited by JohnnyGK on Wednesday June 9, 2021 12:25 PM]]

[[Edited by JohnnyGK on Thursday June 10, 2021 9:44 AM]]
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #99179
Itslikeimsayin
RE: Private GM/GK Outing Monday 10/4 The Saticoy Club
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    Phil Mickelson
Favorite Golf Course:
    DragonRidge CC

Wednesday June 9, 2021 1:19 PM
For those who haven't played it or might not be all that familiar with it, this is seriously an "under the radar" gem of a course.
 Message #99180 - This was a reply to message #99179
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Wednesday June 9, 2021 2:29 PM
QUOTED  For those who haven't played it or might not be all that familiar with it, this is seriously an "under the radar" gem of a course.

Thanks Mark - so true and to add The Saticoy Club has hosted many USGA Championship Qualifiers and SCGA Amateur Championships.

Its does not have a large membership and does not do many outside events. To play the course you have to be invited/accompanied by a member unless its an outside event like this one.
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #99181 - This was a reply to message #99180
S_Smith
GK Event: Played in a GK Event

Favorite Golfer:
    Whoever I'm with
Favorite Golf Course:
    Silverado N / La Purisima

Wednesday June 9, 2021 6:44 PM
Johnny, I've heard great things about this course. I just bought a voucher. Can you add me to the GK group?! I'm really looking forward to it. And coming down from the Bay for it! These "Member-for-a-Day" events are a lot of fun and it's good hearing you're working with GolfMoose on these in SoCal. They are well run events in NorCal.
 Message #99183 - This was a reply to message #99179
roarksown1
GK Event: Played in a GK Event Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Ty Webb
Favorite Golf Course:
    Bighorn Golf Club

Wednesday June 9, 2021 6:51 PM
I don't see any way to pass this up but have to check some schedule issues with a vacation right at that time of year. How many spots will be open?
 Message #99184 - This was a reply to message #99183
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Wednesday June 9, 2021 8:37 PM
QUOTED  Johnny, I've heard great things about this course. I just bought a voucher. Can you add me to the GK group?! I'm really looking forward to it. And coming down from the Bay for it! These "Member-for-a-Day" events are a lot of fun and it's good hearing you're working with GolfMoose on these in SoCal. They are well run events in NorCal.

Awesome Scott!

Lucy in NorCal does a fantastic job for Golf Moose. This will be my second or maybe even third Golf Moose outing to run so I'll have it totally down. They seem super easy to run compared to a GK Plays - LOL. The best part of this for me will be meeting new golfers and seeing GKers as always.

QUOTED  I don't see any way to pass this up but have to check some schedule issues with a vacation right at that time of year. How many spots will be open?

Hope you can Rob. Golf Moose opens the outings up to GK first before going public with them because once they do they tend to sell out quick. Wood Ranch GC on 7/19 is almost sold out even though this is one of there first SoCal events. So even though right now there are around 120 spots, within a week or two those could be gone.
 Message #99185 - This was a reply to message #99183
sr129
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC BIRDIE: GKGC Birdie Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    goose creek

Thursday June 10, 2021 11:09 AM
I just bought the voucher. Great way to use some vouchers I got at GK events.
Lets get some GK groups together for this one.
 Message #99193 - This was a reply to message #99185
S_Smith
GK Event: Played in a GK Event

Favorite Golfer:
    Whoever I'm with
Favorite Golf Course:
    Silverado N / La Purisima

Friday June 11, 2021 4:39 PM
I've got a friend that bought his voucher today. It's very cool that GKer's get early access to these events. The NorCal events sell out within hours of their email announcement (early morning). So, if you're checking your emails in the evening, you're toast. Anyway, I know Lucy and she's great. If you're doing the same in SoCal it's going to be a home run. Thanks again, Johnny.
 Message #99210 - This was a reply to message #99185
24hourgolf
SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    N/A
Favorite Golf Course:
    N/A

RPGC MAIL USER ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Friday June 11, 2021 5:19 PM
I had the pleasure of playing here the last outing. Fantastic course. Ask GDR ABOUT the false fronts. And bring your A putting game. You will need it.

[[Edited by 24hourgolf on Friday June 11, 2021 5:20 PM]]
 Message #99211 - This was a reply to message #99179
GDR23
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GK Cup: Past & Current Champions of The GK Cup GKGC Par: GKGC Par Supporter

Favorite Golfer:
    Woods--- Couples
Favorite Golf Course:
    Rustic Purisma Sandpiper

Friday June 11, 2021 6:37 PM
Ask GDR about the false fronts:

Hits PW pin high spins down off front of the green, looks around and laughs

Hits SW just past pin high spins past flag off front of the green leaving 20 foot chip in the fairway, looks around scratches chin

Hits Low bump and run pitch with spin pin high watches ball rest by front hole location and then pick up speed back down towards his feet, looks around and bangs head with his wedge.

In all seriousness I played it back in 2009 right around the US open qualifier with the greens around a 13 stimp and with GK last year. Bring your A overall game! Great course!
Please check my websitegdrgolf instruction click here
 Message #99213 - This was a reply to message #99211

Listing 1 to 10 of 11 Replies

PAGES: 2 1 2

[ Community Page ]