Discussions in GK Events & Outings
Moderated By JohnnyGK

Forums
Greenskeeper.org
GK Events & Outings
Recap: GK Plays Las Vegas Summer 2021!
YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Recap: GK Plays Las Vegas Summer 2021!

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1
JohnnyGK
Recap: GK Plays Las Vegas Summer 2021!

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Tuesday July 13, 2021 10:23 AM
For all those that attended the outings, you can now claim you played golf during the hottest weekend ever in Las Vegas! – But guess what, the fun we had dwarfed the extreme heat making this an outing weekend to remember! Thank you for your participation! There is nothing I enjoy more about Greenskeeper.org than meeting GKers.

I’m going to recap both outings at once since we had essentially the same players. Photos posted below the recaps. Big thanks as always to AndrewZ28 in sponsoring our outings with Linksoul golf apparel and to Golf Moose for the $25 gift certificates!

Starting with Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort (Sun Mountain):

I had not played the Sun Mountain course is over 10 years, only once prior to our outing, plus the fact the course recently hosted a Korn Ferry Tour Event in April … I was excited …and to no surprise I loved it! I got my photos of the golf course already posted here on GK with my review coming shortly.

BTW - Love reading your course reviews posted about our GK Plays so if you have not yet, please do. Also I’ll be making lots of social media posts about our outings on the Greenskeeperorg and my personal JohnnyGK Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok. Please check those out when they post

Since we played Wolf in January and Sun Mountain in July, our next Pauite GK Plays will be on Snow Mountain. Just a phenomenal trifecta of courses. They always do a super job hosting us.

Results:

Hole 3: LD: micdavid25
Hole 4: CTP: Mike Frias (3ft 0in)
Hole 8: CTP: Stickboy (16ft 0in)
Hole 14: CTP: Itslikeimsayin (3ft 4in)
Hole 16: LD: mpisarski01
Hole 17: CTP: Tammytipple (6ft 5in)

Next up was Reflection Bay Golf Club on Lucky 7/11

Reflection Bay Golf Club is a fantastic supporter of our GK Community and always goes above and beyond hosting our outings. This time was no different. Not only did they deliver a golf course in excellent summer condition, they set us up afterwards in a bountiful banquet room with servers. This at the same time they were hosting a wedding. Big thanks to GKer Kevbig (Kevin Eng) who is the head pro at Reflection Bay for the special care. We’ll be back for sure next year! Always a great experience.

Results:

Hole 3: CTP: stickboy (5ft 6in)
Hole 8: CTP: cmccartney (18ft 0in)
Hole 9: LD: mpisarski01 (309 yards)
Hole 13: CTP: cmccartney (2ft 4in)
Hole 14: LD: micdavid25 (307 yards)
Hole 17: CTP: Fastfish433 (9ft 5in)

Photos:

Hole #16 Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort (Sun Mountain)

Hole #8 Reflection Bay Golf Club

Prize Table! Thank you Linksoul and Golf Moose!

l-r: famed02, rob1563 and Brett

l-r: Mike Frias, Fastfish433, mpisarksi01 and Circaflex

l-r: mcantos, itslikeimsayin and stickboy

l-r: Steve & Tammy Tipple + Gregholla & Hilholla

l-r: Logan, Doug, Gregholla and Steve

l-r: MTaylor, JohnnyGK and micdavid25

l-r: apisarski, cmccartney, famed02 and rob1563

[[Edited by JohnnyGK on Tuesday July 13, 2021 10:44 AM]]
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #99449
kevbig
RE: Recap: GK Plays Las Vegas Summer 2021!
GK Event: Played in a GK Event

Favorite Golfer:
    Tiger Woods
Favorite Golf Course:
    Palmer Course- Turtle Bay

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday July 14, 2021 12:17 PM
Always good seeing the crew and having everyone out! Hopefully we can do the next event in much better weather!
 Message #99455 - This was a reply to message #99449

Listing 1 to 2 of 2 Replies

PAGES: 1

[ Community Page ]