YOUR SETTINGSLIST FORUMSLIST TOPICSSEARCH

TOPIC: Private GM/GK Outing Monday 9/20 Morgan Run Resort

PRINT TOPICSEND THIS TO A FRIEND

Listing 11 to 13 of 13 Replies

PAGES: 2 1 2
JohnnyGK
RE: Private GM/GK Outing Monday 9/20 Morgan Run Resort

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

RPGC MAIL USER VIEW USER REGISTRY ADD USER TO BUDDY LIST
Wednesday August 18, 2021 10:33 AM
Golf Moose just lowered the price of the outing to $65.

Good news! - If you already signed up before the price drop you'll be getting $10 back from Golf Moose. Reason the price was lowered is in these early stages of establishing a private outing groups in different parts of SoCal they want sellouts.

Lots a extra work for me, lol, just ran a 116 players outing at Valencia CC. Check-In was nuts - but so good to meet so many golfers.

Johnny
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #99776 - This was a reply to message #99524
JohnnyGK

JohnnyGK

GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter Birdie Chain: Stake Holder BCB Birdie Chain SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    GK'ers
Favorite Golf Course:
    Pebble Beach Golf Links

Wednesday August 25, 2021 2:44 PM
Played the South nine Monday and toured the North nine, the playing conditions for the outing are going to be outstanding. 91 spots have been sold to this point, only 29 left. These sell out quick normally down the stretch. So please jump in you're interested. Its going to be a great time and appreciated.
GK FACEBOOK - Please check it out - CLICK HERE - I'm doing fun posts all the time.
 Message #99835 - This was a reply to message #99524
adigitalg87
GK Event: Played in a GK Event GKGC EAGLE: GKGC Eagle Supporter SCGA GK Golf Club: Member GK Guru: GK Gurus Review Writers GK Cup Player: If you played in a GK Cup win or lose - you are acknowledged and appreciated!

Favorite Golfer:
    Lee Trevino
Favorite Golf Course:
    La purisima

Wednesday August 25, 2021 4:54 PM
Hey Johnny. I just saw this. Since I work down the street. I might as well check out the competition!! Sign me up!!
 Message #99837 - This was a reply to message #99835

Listing 11 to 13 of 13 Replies

PAGES: 2 1 2

[ Community Page ]